Drew McIntyre

You two spend your time around the house only going to the store for stuff, but last night he did something special for you, he asked you to marry him and become Mrs Drew McIntyre and you said yes a million times yes, it's morning time tomorrow morning you two will be leaving for the road again but today he is going to hold his fiance all around the house right now he is holding you in your guys bedroom on the bed. As he kisses your neck lightly. As you moan out "Mr Drew McIntyre behavior yourself" as he smirks and says "but soon to be Mrs Drew McIntyre I want some attention can't I have it, plus I let diesel out in the yard, we got time for some alone time together" as you smile and turn over and kiss him "yes Mr. McIntyre" as he kisses you with passion as his hands go under the covers and find your naked body as he pulls back and looks at you then it hits him last night he has you on his dick as he smirks and kisses down your neck lightly, sucking in your sweet spot as you moan out "omg yes Drew right there" as he leaves his Mark in that spot and moves down to kiss your chest as you run your fingers through his hair as he smiles that sexy ass smile as he grabs your boobs in hand and squeeze them before he goes for your nipples.

He sucks on your nipples as he moves his fingers in and out of your pussy as you moan out and you get loud as Drew loves it when you scream for him, he knows your his fiance and he can't wait to marry you and down the road have babies together but right now he is going to make you scream again for him as he continues to finger fuck you until your soaking wet as he pulls his fingers out and slides himself in your wet pussy without no warning as you moan out as he starts to fuck you hard and deep, his lips still are wrapped around your nipples as he sucks and bites them as you bend your back and he pushes all the way into you. As you moan out "please Drew I want to ride your big cock" as he pulls his mouth from your nipples and nod his head and flips you over on top of him as he holds your hips and you start to bounce on his cock. As he moves his hands to your boobs and squeezes them as you continue to bounce on his cock as he makes you take him deep inside your pussy as he hits your g-spot wildly and you moan out as you tight up around his cock as he runs his hands to your back as digs his nails into your lower back as he can't wait for you to cum on his cock as he starts to thrust into you as you tight up around his cock as you moan out and you start to cum on his cock as he feels this and he lets you cum as he pulls out and and flips you over on your belly and makes you get on your hands and knees as he slides into you from behind.

As he pushes you down on your face as he fucks you hard and deep grabbing your ass and slaps it as he pushes himself all the way in you as he smirks down at you and he shots his load inside your pussy making you take it all, as he paints your walls with his warm cum as he bends down and bites your shoulder blade as he pulls out of you with a wet pop as he lays down next to you and catches his breath as you feel his cum inside you then some starts to drip out of your pussy as he pulls you to his chest and kisses your head lightly as Diesel starts to bark wanting back in as Drew shakes his head "at least he wanted until we finished before he wanted in this time" as you giggle and he gets up and slides on some shorts then goes to let Diesel in, he is going to make breakfast for you two after he gets Diesel in, as he winks at you as he heads downstairs leaving you alone for a few minutes before you slide on some panties and his Drew McIntyre shirt on, he loves it when you where his gear, he can't believe your his and he is completely happy with that situation and he isn't going to let you go without a fight. Vince has been talking to HHH about moving Drew up to raw or SmackDown live in a couple months time, probably after Wm this year, which means you will be apart because your on NXT and he will be on the main roster sometime this year and you want the best for him but you hate being apart from him but you believe it will work out in the end.

To be continued!!!!