Malakai Black

Your job in Aew: your the newest female wrestler in the company: You are backstage in hair and makeup getting ready for your debut tonight against Britt Bakers girl Rebel. You and Tommy Budgen are together, he is your Dominant and your his submissive, Tommy is not far away from you, he is talking to Brody King and Buddy Matthews his team members of House Of Black in Aew, him and Brody are talking about their upcoming tag match against the Young Bucks when Buddy says "Boss your lady is done with her hair and makeup, she is getting up, probably heading towards wardrobe to get her gear, do you need me to follow her? As Tommy smirks "nah Buddy I'll go with her, you and Brody go to the locker-room and get ready for our match later on tonight, we will be there soon" as both Buddy and Brody nod their heads and head off leaving Tommy alone who follows behind you to wardrobe,

 You and Tommy Budgen are together, he is your Dominant and your his submissive, Tommy is not far away from you, he is talking to Brody King and Buddy Matthews his team members of House Of Black in Aew, him and Brody are talking about their upcomi...

As Tommy smirks and gets right behind you as you turn the corner from wardrobe Tommy grabs your hand and you start to turn around and hit him as he smirks "babygirl it's me don't do something you will get whipped for later on tonight" as you bite ...

As Tommy smirks and gets right behind you as you turn the corner from wardrobe Tommy grabs your hand and you start to turn around and hit him as he smirks "babygirl it's me don't do something you will get whipped for later on tonight" as you bite your bottom lip "I'm sorry Master you normally announce yourself" as he smiles at you "it's alright babygirl, you look hot, and I want to see you in your this new ring gear before hand, if it shows to much skin we may need to change it a bit, your mine remember, I get to see your full body" as you smile at him "I know that sir, come on, you will love the gear" as he locks your fingers with his and you two walk to wardrobe to get your gear for the night.

You get your ring gear and Tommy actually likes it, it shows off just enough skin plus his tattoo you got last year when you two made it to your two year anniversary of being together in this relationship, the tattoo says "Property Of Master Budgen" it's across your right collarbone. He got one for you that says "His Babygirl Jessie Jay" its on his right shin,

Your gear has black with a little bit of color most of the time, The white fishnet gloves are black

Your gear has black with a little bit of color most of the time, The white fishnet gloves are black. You are on the floor in the house of black locker-room, stretching, Tommy is in his gear as he walks out of the bathroom and stops when he sees you in the position your in, "babygirl come help me with my face paint" as you roll up on your knees and smirks at him "coming Master" he smirks "babygirl tonight when we get back home, go straight to the playroom, strip down to nothing and lean against the red wall near closet" as you smile at him and say "yes master" as you grab his hand and you two walk into the bathroom and place him on the seat near the sink, you grab the paint and begin to work on his face, he places his hands on your hips and holds you still as you work on his face paint. After you finish up he turns his head and sees what you did and smirks "thank you babygirl I appreciate it, I'll be watching your match very close tonight, if I see my girl is in trouble I'll send buddy out, me and Brody have our tag match tonight give me a quick kiss when my paint drys alright" as you smile at him "Master on the way home tonight if I win my match can I go without panties in the car? As he smirks "if you win your match you can go bare on the ride home, I'll up the situation, I'll let you edge yourself on the toy we bought, if I win my match with Brody are you game babygirl? As you smile at him "yes master I'm game I can edge myself but not cum right? As he nods his head and you see his face paint dry and you lean up and kiss his lips passionately.

A couple hours later you win your match against Britt Baker's girl Rebel, all by yourself, him and Brody win their match against the Young Bucks, one step closer to winning the Aew tag team championships, you and Tommy are on your way home to your guys house, you are in the passenger seat, your skirt rolled up to your waist, no panties on and he is playing with your pussy with the toy he brought with you two, as you grip the door handle and he smirks "don't cum little girl, or when we get home I'll fuck you raw in all three holes" as you bite your bottom lip and nod your head at him "yes master I promise I'll be good" as he smirks and pushes the toy all the way in your pussy and places his hand over your clit as your body starts to shake and he smirks "you got to ask permission little girl I may be nice and let you cum but ask first" as you open your eyes and lock them with his "please master can I cum I'll be good for you when we get home I promise" as he smirks and twist the end of the toy and says "cum make a mess but I want my sweet innocent little girl when we get home do you understand me? As you nod your head at him "yes master I'll be your sweet little girl" as he holds it in place and then rubs his fingers over your clit and you start to shake and cum, then squirt, as he smirks and watches your soul live your body for a few minutes then return. He removes his fingers along with the toy and brings them up to your lips "open wide and clean them both for Master " as you lick the toy clean, then he places it on the seat next to him then you begin to lick his fingers clean. He begins to drive again, after you do, "I'll have to take the car in for cleaning tomorrow afternoon, you made a mess little girl" as you smile at him "I'm sorry Master but you told me to make one and I just listen to you" as he smirks And says "I know little girl and I'm so proud you listen to me" as you smile big at him and he drives to the house.

To be continued!!!! Next part will be more into their relationship how they got together 2 years ago and so on!!!!