Jey Uso

After smackdown live yesterday night you and Jey are heading home to your place to pack up your stuff, you two stop and got some take-out for tonight while you are packing up your stuff, you two make it to your place and you grab some boxes from the garage before coming back in and see Jey has got the dinner out and waiting for you to come back so you two can eat then pack up some of your stuff, you want to run upstairs and change out of your clothes and into something more comfortable like your PJs. He is done for that so you two head upstairs to your room and change into your guys PJs his is boxers shorts and a t-shirt your on the other hand is,

You two come back downstairs and dig in to the dinner you two got from the restaurant close to your house, he smiles at you and can't believe in just a couple weeks time you will be living with him and the boys when they are there with you two, un...

You two come back downstairs and dig in to the dinner you two got from the restaurant close to your house, he smiles at you and can't believe in just a couple weeks time you will be living with him and the boys when they are there with you two, until he can get full custody of them. You turn the TV on and you two find something to watch while you eat and pack up some stuff in the Living-room.

He smiles and you two decide on cake wars, you two watch two episodes while you pack up the stuff you need in the Living-room, you two get alot packed up down there tomorrow you will work on your bedroom and bathroom plus your kitchen stuff as you two head upstairs to bed after you turn off the TV, Jey picks you up and carry's you upstairs to your room, the garage will be the last thing you packed up as he lays you down on the bed. He crawls in next to you and you two get comfortable in each other's arms before going to sleep. Jey holds you on his chest all night long.

Next morning you are up and downstairs in the kitchen packing up some stuff, plus you are making blueberry pancakes with eggs, as you got hot coffee making and yourself some morning hot tea, as you pack up some stuff you don't want to leave as Jey comes downstairs and into the kitchen and watches you cooking as he smiles "morning babygirl it smells really good" as you flip the eggs and smile at him as you say "your coffee is done come get a cup and I'll make you a plate two small pancakes and two eggs right? As he nods his head "yep exactly babygirl, do you want me to get your hot tea in the cup? As you nod your head at him "yes please thank you as you plate him two pancakes and two eggs with your two pancakes and two eggs as he gets his coffee and your hot tea and takes it to the table as you bring his and your plates to the table as he smiles and pulls you on his lap kissing your lips "is this how I'm going to wake up every morning when you move in break made that sounds amazing by the way" as you kiss him then nod your head and he lets you up and you two dig in on your breakfast you made for you two.

He is excited about this coming week on SmackDown live he will face Jeff Hardy in a one on one match, he normally doesn't do one on one matches but he is ready for, he knows Jeff Hardy is going to be a tough competitor but he is ready it's time to show the world he is more then just a tag team with Jimmy he can hang with single competitors too.

To be continued in a few days I'm going to do Drew McIntyre next then Angel!!!!