Malakai Black

Next morning you wake up before Tom, and you go under the covers and take him in your mouth. He moans out and grabs your head And pushes your mouth down until you gag, his smirks and pushes his hands into your hair and pulls you off And smiles making you look at him "your mouth is heaven" as you lick the tip of his dick. He smirks and pulls you up and off his dick and lays you down on the bed, he gets in between your legs. And kisses your lips lightly before he slides in between your thighs, rubbing his cock against your clit. You moan out and he slides inside you and you tighten up around his cock as soon as he bottom out inside you, "ride my cock babygirl" as you start to bounce up and down on his cock, he holds your hips.

He fucks you deep, you are in control of the speed as he runs his hand up to your clit and rubs it as you continue to ride his cock, taking him completely in you and deep inside your pussy, you continue to do wild, crazy sex, he fucks you deep, you tighten up around his cock, as he continues to rub your clit and you start to shake as you climax on his cock and he shots his load up inside your pussy, making you hold it up there, as your nails go into his chest, digging in lightly he continues to rub your clit as you begin to squirt on his cock. After you two climax and cum, he rolls you over on your back and pulls out of you. And then kisses your lips lightly you kisses him back biting his bottom lip hard your hands go to the back of his neck and you run your fingers nails up and down his neck, he moans out and looks at you in the eyes, you smile at him And he says "omg you are definitely my kind of girl, you want to see where this goes between us? As you nod your head at him "yes I want to Tommy" as he smirks and kisses your lips passionately pulling at your bottom lip. He smirks "what do you do for a living? As you smile at him "I run a online store, I make personal and custom things, but I always want to be a wrestler, maybe one day in the near future that dream will come true" as he smirks "you can get enrolled with NXT and you can be trained in wrestling, plus still run your online store Plus we can work on our relationship, what do you think about that? As you smile at him big "you could get me in the classes? As he nods his head "yes babygirl I can talk to Triple H and William Regal about getting you into the next set of classes that happen in 3 months time, we can get you moved in here with me, plus move all your work stuff here, and get you ready for the classes, do you have a house or apartment? As you smile at him "I rent an apartment" as he nods his head then you two get off the bed, you are wearing one of his Black Mass shirts with your underwear, he is in his boxer shorts, he shows you around the house. "We will get your stuff packed and moved here in a few days, then you can let the apartment go back. Does your business do good? As you nod your head at him"yeah I have orders about 4 days out of a week, I make enough to pay everything I have" as he nods his head and then he stops right in front of playroom.

"This is my playroom which will be ours in a few days, we will go in there after breakfast and we will have some fun" as you nod your head "do you want me to cook breakfast Master? As he shakes his head "no I will order some breakfast, go back to my room which will be our room in a couple days, head into the bathroom and shower, what do you eat for breakfast normal? As you say Eggs any way, Turkey Bacon, and Toast and Oatmeal, Maple and Brown Sugar! Hot tea, not a coffee drinker" as he smirks "I'll get that ordered but go get showered, then go into my walk in closet and grab another shirt, we will go later to your apartment and get some clothes, I'll grab your underwear and wash them with the rest of your clothes when I hear the shower start, there are a few long shirts that will cover you and basically will be a dress on you little girl" as you smile at him, he leans over and kisses your lips lightly then you skip off to his room, strip down to nothing after you grab another shirt from his closet, then go into the bathroom and start the shower, getting it warm, then getting in. He walks in and grabs your underwear and throws them in the washing machine, with your other clothes. You wash off, you sing in the shower, he hears your voice and comes in the bathroom and leans against the doorframe listing to you, he smirks and says babygirl you got an amazing voice" as you look out and lock eyes with him "thank you Tommy" as he smirks and says "food will be here in. Few minutes, hurry up" as you nod your head and finish washing off then steps out, drys off and puts the new shirt on,

he grabs your hand and you two walk back downstairs and he makes you seat down at the table and he goes to the front door and gets the food from the delivery boy, then comes back and joins you at the table for breakfast

he grabs your hand and you two walk back downstairs and he makes you seat down at the table and he goes to the front door and gets the food from the delivery boy, then comes back and joins you at the table for breakfast. You set everything up and then you say grace, he smirks and you two dig in, enjoy each other's company while eating.

To be continued, next part you move in with him, and you change your career path!