Jay Briscoe

Your date with Jay: a few days later you are getting ready for your date with Jay, you went early and got your hair done,

Then you put your outfit on,

You are seating down on your couch in your living-room, waiting for Jay to arrive so you two can go lunch together

You are seating down on your couch in your living-room, waiting for Jay to arrive so you two can go lunch together. Jay is on his way to your apartment building, he had to help his dad with some stuff before he left for your apartment building. You are on the phone with Mark who let you know Jay will be there soon, as you giggle and hang up on Mark when your apartment is buzzed and you know it's Jay so you buzz him in and up to your floor and your door. You smile at him as he looks you up and down and says "hi darling you ready to go? As you smile at him and say "yeah let's go I'm starting to get hungry" as he laughs and grabs your hand and you two head out and downstairs to his truck. He wraps his arms around your waist and you two head downstairs and he helps you inside the truck and you two head towards the restaurant he has reservations for you two, he wants you to have an amazing time with him he wants you to become his girlfriend at the end of the night.

You two get in his truck and head towards the restaurant spending the whole ride you two have a great conversation, he pulls in the parking lot and turns to look at you as you unbuckle your seatbelt and smile at him "yes Jay" as he smirks and leans over and kisses your lips lightly "darling I'm hooked on you" as you giggle and place your hands on each side of his face "I'm hooked on you too Jay" as he smiles and gets out of the truck and goes around to your side and opens the door for you, holding a hand out for you as you take it and you two head towards the restaurant he slides his hand on your lower back, and you two walk in, the hostess gets Jay's name and let's you two know it will be a few minutes, as you two smile at each other then go seat down in the waiting area, he grabs your hand and holds it as you two talk and wait for his name to be called, he smirks and says "do you know Mark's wife Jesse? As you look at him "yeah I meet her a few times I also watched the younger kids once or twice for them to go out on some dates, why? As he smirks "Mark said before I left to come get you Jesse wanted to invite you over for dinner on the farm in a few days so maybe this weekend before we have to head to the show" as you nod your head at him "yeah sounds good I'll text Jesse later on tonight and see when a good day and time is for her, since she has the kids" as he nods his head and his name is called and you two get up and walk with the hostess to the table and the waitress is waiting for you two and gets your drink orders then leaves you two alone to go over the menu. Jay smiles at you as you two look over the menu and you decide on what you want, he decided too then you put the menu's down and talk between each other. Waiting on the waitress to come back with your drink orders and get your food orders.

A few minutes later she comes back and places your drinks in front of you both and you both tell her what you want for dinner then she goes back to put the orders in to the kitchen and the cook, he grabs your hand and holds it over the table, his fingertips rub your hand as you smile at him as you two talk until the waitress brings you two a some bread, Jay got the baked lasagna and you got spaghetti and meatballs, so the bread is needed, he learns you got some wrestling history in your family, your uncle is Scott Steiner, your dad is Rick Steiner and your baby brother is Bron Breakker...but he doesn't understand why you aren't in WWE/NXT instead of here in ROH, you told him you aren't riding on your dad's uncle or brothers coat tails, you want to make it in the business on your own, that's why you took your mom's maiden name when you decided to break into the business, Bron doesn't use the Steiner name either but everyone knows he is a Steiner, not so much you because you took after your mom in looks. The waitress brings the food to the table and you two dig in after you say Grace, you two enjoy the food, talking to each other while you eat, Mark is feeling better so tomorrow him and Jay are meeting Bully Ray for some training, Jessica aka ODB is going to be there too, and you know Jay And Jessica have past history and you are jealous but do you have a right to be you and Jay aren't together, you two are just hanging out getting to know each other so if him and Jessica get back together you two are just meant to be friends, but you got to keep faith you will end up with Jay yourself, because the Older Briscoe Brother has got a hold on your heart already, and you don't want another heart break, you dated Tyson Smith aka Kenny Omega for about 3 years you where engaged to him even but you find him cheating with Riho and you broke it off with him, you two haven't talked since it happened 2 years ago. Jay is just Friends with Jessica now their relationship didn't work out they may have been together for 2 years but they grow apart and learned they are better off friends he wants to build a relationship with you over time. So he is going to invite you to the training session tomorrow with him, Mark, Bully Ray and Jessica" he likes spending time with you and he wants to continue doing it whenever you two can.