Jey Uso

A couple days after the camping trip with family, Jeyce and Jaciyah are back with their mom, you, Jey Jimmy and Naomi are back on the road doing SmackDown live, when you return home this coming weekend you will be packing up your stuff and next weekend you will be moving to Jey's place me your renters will be moving into your place the same weekend and they work with you in the company Lana and Rusev a married couple on screen and off. As you are backstage working on Naomi's hair when Jey comes around the corner with Jimmy he is in the phone with the boys mom and he doesn't sound happy. He is on the phone with the boys mom his ex wife Takecia Travis she is starting to cause trouble she is asking for more child support for for Jeyce and Jaciyah but Jey paycheck hasn't changed he and Jimmy aren't even tag team champion's right now so she is out of her mind to be asking for more child support right now, he thinks it's because you are about to move In you will be sharing your money with too, but Takecia wasn't the smartest one, she doesn't understand we are just moving in together we aren't married our checks aren't joint and we don't have a joint checking account, crazy bitch. As he shakes his head as he and Jimmy seat down acoss from Naomi as Jey hangs up on Takecia "she is so damn annoying, she can't get it through her head, she should be happy with the money she gets every two weeks from child support but she wants more she is a God Damn golddigger, I'm about to do what jimmy did with Monica and file for full custody for my boys, and she can have visitation see what she does when she has to get a job and support herself" as jimmy laughs "she will whore herself out brother, that is all she knows how to do, Monica fall back on Teaching Thank God, but Takecia doesn't have nothing but stripping so there you go" Jey looks at you and you shake your head at him and Naomi agrees as you finish her hair.

As you got Lana next then Paige before the show start as Jey kisses you before him and Jimmy, Naomi leave to go get ready for the show, "see you later Babygirl" as you wink at him "by Ucey" as he smiles at you and him, Jimmy and Naomi leave, Nia Jax comes around the corner and sees you and smiles "oh shit Shasta Pop" as you giggle "Nia Jax long time no see girl how are you doing? As she laughs "amazing on SmackDown live now, I heard you are with my cousin Jey now congratulations girl" as you giggle at her "thanks girl been with him for a couple months now and about to move in with him and the boys" as she hugs you tightly "congratulations girl that it big news got to go get ready I got a match tonight but I'll see you around" as you nod your head and she walks off and you get everything ready for lana then Paige, you got them two to do then you can watch SmackDown live and see Your Man Jey & his brother Jimmy face off against American Alpha in a tag team Match and your future sister in law Naomi vs  Carmella in a women's number one contenders match to see who will face the SmackDown women's champion in Charlotte Flair at SummerSlam in two weeks times.

Lana comes around and you do her hair then you two talk about the house and she is excited and she knows Rusev is too as she leaves and Paige comes around and you fix her hair then she leaves and then you go around to Jimmy and Jey's locker-room to watch SmackDown live as Naomi's match is up first again Carmella so you and the boys are watching together as Jey is seating down on the couch and he pulls on his lap as Jimmy cheers for Naomi, as Jey wraps his arms around you and you three watch the match and Naomi beats Carmella and becomes number 1 contender for the SmackDown Women's championship and Charlotte at SummerSlam, as you are happy for Naomi as Jimmy goes to find Naomi leaving you and Jey alone, Jimmy and Jey's match against American Alpha isn't until later on as Jey smiles and turns you around so you are staddle him as he kisses you lightly on the lips and rubs down your back reaching your ass and squeezing it.

"I love you babygirl" as you giggle and kiss him passionately on the lips "I love you too Ucey" as he leans his forehead against yours. As Naomi and Jimmy come in and break you two up, Naomi want to go to the cafeteria and get something to drink, as you two get up and walk with both jimmy and Naomi to the cafeteria to get something to drink before jimmy and Jey's match later on on tonight. Jey has your hand in his as you four get to the cafeteria Naomi gets her something to drink as Lana comes over with Rusev to talk about the house with you as you three talk about it as jimmy and Jey head out but Jey makes sure to kiss you for lucky as you wish him good luck in his match against American Alpha as he smiles and him and Jimmy leave as Naomi stands off to the side until you get done with Lana and Rusev then you two head back to the locker-room to watch their watch, which they win Jey beats Jason Jordon and you are so proud of your man, as you and Naomi are waiting for them in the locker-room for them to return when they do, Jimmy and Naomi kiss and Jey pulls you outside the locker-room, Shane McMahon give him and Jimmy good news after SummerSlam in two weeks the Usos are back in the SmackDown tag team championships title picture as you smile at him you are so proud of him and Jimmy.

To be continued in a couple days... Angel will be next the Champa