Eddie Kingston

You, Eddie and Jon head back to Florida for the show, your mom invites both Eddie and Jon back anytime. As they both thank her for the invitation and promises to come back to visit really soon, you three are on the plane, Eddie and you are seating next to each other and Jon is behind you two, Eddie grabs your hand and brings it up to his lips and kisses it lightly, "I can't wait to be back in Florida, your going to get it so hard when we get back to the apartments, I'm going to do you on every surface in your apartment then mine" as you giggle and he kisses your lips passionately.

He continues to hold your hand then you lay your head on his shoulder as the plane takes off and you three are on your way home to Florida

He continues to hold your hand then you lay your head on his shoulder as the plane takes off and you three are on your way home to Florida. Jon looks over and smiles at you two and says "tomorrow morning you going to join me at the gym right Eddie? As Eddie smiles and rubs his fingers over your arm. And says "yeah let's say 10 am tomorrow morning" as Jon smiles and says "that's fine brother" as he rubs your arm and smiles at you, you close your eyes when the plane takes off and you take a quick nap because the way he is talking your going to be up for a couple hours later on tonight, when you three finish the airplane ride home to FL, you all get off, grab your bags and head home. Eddie and you are in the backseat of a cab, Jon was going to see Jazz before he return home himself, Eddie smiles and you two are going to his apartment first because Jon is staying right next to his and he doesn't want Jon heading you two make love, after your encounter at his place you two will go down to the next floor and into your apartment and finish off the night.

You two make it back to the apartment complex building and head inside, he grabs your hand and you two head to his apartment first, he smiles and kisses your lips lightly when you two get inside his apartment, he then pushes you against his closed door and you moan into his mouth, his hands go to your sides and he rubs up and under your shirt, he sucks on your bottom lip too as you put your hands up and run them to his neck as he moans in your mouth and then you two head move into his apartment fully, he is taking you in the bedroom first so you are being pulled towards the bedroom and as soon as you two walk in he pulls back and removes your shirt along with your bra, his eyes go to your boobs and he licks his lips. He pushes you towards the bed and when he gets you there he pushing you on the bed and removes your jeans and panties leaving you completely naked, then he pulls back and strips down to nothing himself he then bends over and kisses your nipples making you bend your back as he sucks on your nipples making you moan out, his fingers run over your belly and down your body until he reaches your pussy he smirks at you and slides his fingers into your clit. As you moan out and he finger fucks your clit making you tight up around his fingers. He moves his lips to your boobs and sucks on them making you scream out as he gets you so wet, your eyes roll back in your head and he smiles and gets in between your legs he removes his fingers and slides his cock into you without warning, you dig your nails into his back as he starts to pounce into you, hard and fast as you turn your head and moan out for him as he continues to Fuck you hard and fast and you take him Deep inside your pussy. He rubs his hands over your boobs and squeeze them lightly, as he continues to pounces into your pussy as you tight up around his cock and he starts to hit your g-spot, you scream out and he feels you getting close to cumming so he fucks you harder and you start to shake and you climax on his cock, his fingers go to your clit and he rubs it until you squirt all over his cock and fingers, you soak the bed sheets and he finally cums deep inside your pussy, he leans his head to yours and you two try and catch your breath. He then pulls out of you and lays down next to you, pulling you on his chest and you two are going to take a nap then you two will head to your apartment. His hand is on your lower back as he rubs his fingers up and down.

To be continued!!!