Christmas with Punk

Request for Jenniferlenzn

This weekend is Christmas and you and punk are in his hometown with his family, yours is coming down for this weekend, it will be the first Christmas with everyone from your family and his in the same place and you can't wait, plus you know this is the first of many more gateway's with everyone together.

You are in the kitchen making drinks for the family, you got punk some Pepsi since he dont drink alcohol, you don't either so you drink water, punk comes in and helps you with them, he kisses you on the lips lightly before grabbing the drinks and heads back out to the Living-room with your family and his watching the game on the TV. This Christmas is definitely going to be one for the books, you got some big news for you and punk, a few days ago before you two headed down here for the holidays punk asked you to marry him and you said yes so this weekend he wants to tell everyone here the good news, you also got cleared to get back in the ring after the injury to her shoulder a few weeks ago, so when you return to work in a few days you will be able to wrestling plus raw is starting a women's tournament for a new champion because the former one retired.

So you will definitely be in it and hopefully you got a chance to become the new women's champion In a few months time, punk has a big match coming up against Randy Orton at the next ppv for the wwe championship which punk has been keeping safe for almost a year now, you are truly proud of him carry the company on his shoulders for almost a year and you know he will continue fighting for the WWE in the future. But this weekend is about family during the holidays.