Jay White

You two make it to the playroom, he makes you go put on one of the lingerie sets he bought you early at the mall,

After you get in the playroom and seat on the bed, he comes in,

And walks over to you and lifts your chin up making you look at him, his hands grip your chin and he smirks and leans over and kisses your lips passionately biting your bottom lip, his hand slides down your neck and then down your chest, stopping ...

And walks over to you and lifts your chin up making you look at him, his hands grip your chin and he smirks and leans over and kisses your lips passionately biting your bottom lip, his hand slides down your neck and then down your chest, stopping at your breast, he squeezing them in his hands, as you moan out and he smirks and then moves his hand down your chest, rubbing his fingers up and down your belly making circles on it then he slides his hand up and under your skirt and begins to rub your clit through your panties.

You grip his shoulders as you throw your head back and moan out "omg Jamie fuck, please daddy don't tease me tonight" as he smirks and slides his fingers into your panties and up and down your clit, he smirks and pulls you over on the bed, making you lay flat on your back on the bed, he goes to lift up your skirt, "beg for me to fuck you into the mattress little girl" as you smile at him sweetly "please Daddy fuck me I want you to fuck me through the mattress, I want to feel you days" as he smirks and removes your panties then your skirt, he looks at your pussy and sees it's already soaking wet again "did I get you all hot and bothered again little girl? As you bite your bottom lip and nod your head at him"yes daddy, please touch me" as he smirks and slides his hand back up and down your clit as you moan out, he slides his fingers into your pussy and begins to fuck you with his fingers. Your hands go and grip the bed sheets as he moan out for him to not stop, as he leans over and sucks on your neck as he continues to finger fuck your pussy deep and fast making you catch your breath. He sucks hard on your neck leaving little marks, he smirks against your skin saying "you going to take daddy's cock and your going to cum, like the good little slut you are for Daddy do you understand me little girl? As you lock eyes with him "yes daddy I'll be good for you" as he kisses your lips lightly then he lifts you up a little bit and removes the top, he then goes to suck on your boobs, paying attention to both nipples, starting with the right one going to the left. Making you tight up around his fingers.

He smirks and says "Lily your soaked for me, I'm going to fuck you so hard, I'm going to get you ready for my cock, you want my cock babygirl? As you nod your head at him "please daddy can I have you cock" as he smirks "I'll give you my cock babygirl" as he pushes his fingers in your clit and curl his fingers up and you moan out as he feels you open up more, you grip the bed sheets, and he leans over and kisses the top of your breast. He then kisses your neckline "your squeezing my fingers babygirl, I can only imagine what you will do with my cock, but we are about to find out aren't we? As you nod your head at him and he smirks and kisses your lips lightly. He then moves his fingers out of your pussy and brings them up to his lips and licks them clean before he removes your skirt along with your panties, leaving you completely naked on the bottom half, he slides his fingers through your clit and gets you ready for his cock, you grip the sheets as he smirks then he removes his fingers again then brings them up to his lips and licks them clean, then he stands up and undone his pants along with his boxer shorts. Leaving his shirt on.

He kisses your lips lightly then he lines himself and grips your hips and smiles at you "you ready babygirl? As you nod your head at him"yes sir I'm ready please fuck me" as he smirks and slides himself into your pussy without no protection, he fucks you slow but deep "I promise to pull out but I wanted to feel you" as you moan out "I got the IUD we are alright for 3 years, you can fuck me raw sir" as he smirks and grips your hips tighten "oh game changer I'll fuck you raw all the damn time, your my personal fuck toy, your my babygirl do you understand me? As you nod your head. He kisses your lips And fucks you slowly but deep, you get more wet, and he smirks and you moan out and he grips your hips And continues to fuck you hard, you moan out and he holds you against the mattress."Omg babygirl you feel so good around my cock, I fucking love your pussy, it squeezing me so good" as you rub your hands up and down his chest, digging your nails into his abs. As you continue to get fuck hard, he pounces into you, you scream out and you start to cum on his cock, he rubs your clit and soon enough you start to squirt and he smirks And pushes himself deep inside you and shots his load into your pussy painting your walls with his seeds. Then he pulls out and rolls over and lays on his back, pulling you in his chest and you two catch your breathes "we will relax then we will go to my room, get a nice warm bath then get in bed together, your staying with me tonight, tomorrow morning we got that meet and greet then we got the show tomorrow night, and we are introducing you as my girl, as switchblade Jay White's lady Willow Robinson Queen Bee herself as you smile at him and you two relax.

To be continued!!!!