Hangman Adam Page

A few days later, you and Adam are heading to Matt house he shares with his kids mostly the time but Ashley all the time now, for the dinner with him, Ashley Nick, Christy, Kenny And Melissa, Adam is seating in a chair next to Kenny they are talking about some stuff, as you bring both Adam and Kenny another beer, as Kenny smiles at you "thank you Bella, I got a question for you? As you smile at him "what's up Kenny? As Kenny Looks between you and Adam "how do you put up with this goofball? As you smile at Kenny "same way Melissa puts up with you Kenny" as Adam pulls you on his lap "my girl has fire man, don't mess with her you could get burnt" as you lean back against Adams chest.

As Kenny laughs and says "I like this one Adam, don't let her go brother" as Adam wraps an arm around your waist, "I plan on keeping her around for the rest of my life" as Kenny smiles and Melissa comes over and joins you three, letting you all kn...

As Kenny laughs and says "I like this one Adam, don't let her go brother" as Adam wraps an arm around your waist, "I plan on keeping her around for the rest of my life" as Kenny smiles and Melissa comes over and joins you three, letting you all know Matt and Ashley said Nick and Christy are on their way and food is almost ready would be done by the time Nick and Christy get here.

Adam and Kenny continued to talk while you and Melissa talk, Matt and Ashley come join you four. Ashley smiles at you and Melissa and says, "is there any big news for you two? As Melissa shakes her head "nah nothing besides Kenny is in his last stage of recovery and will be able to return soon" as you smile and say "awesome news there for sure, Adam smiles and rubs your back "Bella is going vs Britt Baker for the Aew Women's title in two weeks time" as you smile big "I probably won't win but it's my first title match since I joined the company" as Adam shakes his head "nah Bella you got this, you will win against Britt Baker, your got skills sweetheart" as you smile at him "thanks honey, I appreciate you being behind me though this" as Adam leans up and kisses your lips "I am always behind you, your my girl after all" as you smile and Melissa says "you two are adorable together" as Adam hold you against his chest "well thank you Melissa, but I have seems you and Tyson together, and you two are adorable together too it's kind of sickly" as Ashley agrees with Adam, Nick and Christy arrive, Matt and Ashley bring the food platters out and you all seat around the table, seating in this order: Matt, Ashley Nick and Christy then Adam,You Tyson and Melissa. Matt says Grace then you all dig in. Tyson says "I got some more news, besides the last surgery was successful, and I'm in a good recovery process, I ask Melissa to marry me and she said yes, we are engaged to be married" as you all congratulate both Tyson and Melissa on that big news, Tyson smiles and says "so Hanger I want to ask if you would be my best man, while the bucks are my groomsmen with Karl Anderson Luke Gallows" as Adam smiles and agrees to it, Melissa smiles and says "if Adam is your best man, Tyson, Bella will you be my maid of honor, while Christy and Ashley are my Bridesmaids with Karl and Luke's signature others in Christine and Bethany. Karl's lady is Christine and Luke's is Bethany.

As you smile and Adam says "we will be honored you two" as tyson smiles And says "awesome, so cowboy shit and beautiful butterfly as Best Man And Maid Of Honor, this wedding is definitely going to be on fire" as Adam smiles and you all enjoy the food, and talk so more then you all head home, Matt and Ashley invited you all over again in a few weeks time, Nick and Christy also want to host, you and Adam will do it too down the road. A few minutes later you and Adam are heading back to Adam's house. You two arrive back at Adam's house, Adam walks by you and grips your ass lightly, as you smile and say "Cowboy, don't start something you can't finish" as he looks at you "Darling I can finish anything, I start, are you game to ride a cowboy? As you smile at him "I'm game cowboy giddy up" as he smirks and pulls you against his chest and lifts you up and makes you wrap your lags around his waist, your arms are around his neck, his hands are on your thighs. As you smile "yeehaw" as he laughs "you going to ride this cowboy good? As you nod your head at him"yes cowboy so good I promise" as he walks you two to the living-room and lays you down on the couch, he starts to remove your clothes as you work on his.

To be continued next part will be naughty!!!!