Matt

It's Sunday night you and Matt are laying down in the bed, the boys are sleeping in their room, Tomorrow morning you two will drop them back off with Rebecca their mother and Matt's ex wife.

You are laying in his arms while you two watch TV,

He has his arm around you, he is amazing man and you can't believe he is yours, he loves how you are with Maxwell and Wolfie, it makes him think about your guys future and you giving him one or two more babies he wants up to four

You are smiling at him as he kisses your forehead and rubs your back lightly, you feel his hard-on so you giggle "Matthew Hardy you horny dog I know the lingerie is short and sexy but damn Mart" as he rolls you over on your back and looks at you "love I get turn on by you in sweats, I'm hooked babygirl" as you look at him and rubs your hands over his shoulders as he smirks at you "babygirl I'm going to ravage you when we get back on the road, your going to be screaming my name" as you giggle and say "I can't wait, I love you Matt" as he smiles at you and rubs his hand up under your lingerie and slowly gets close to your pussy as you gasp.

He smiles and kisses your lips "I love you too Babygirl" he then smacks your pussy hard with his hand as you gasp, he then says "mmm babygirl your a freak in the bed and I love it" you giggle and say "you are a freak in the bed too and I wouldn't change anything about it" as he slides his fingers in between your folds of your pussy and slowly slides his fingers along it just a bit, he is tease you and you moan out lightly not want to get to loud because the boys are just down the hall and your very loud normal so you hold back your screaming as he stops and kisses your lips pulling you to him his fingers still on your pussy as he turns your back to him and gets comfortable and goes to sleep you moan lightly because his fingers are still on your pussy but you get comfortable too and goes to sleep too, tomorrow morning will be there soon you hope.