Adam Page

You're last night on the farm with Adam's family, You two are outside in the back yard, the kids are running around, and Adam comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist and kisses your neck lightly as you moan out but not to loud you bite your bottom lip, he spins you around and kisses your lips "I love being home with my family but I can't wait to get back to Florida and be alone just us two" as you smile "I love your family Adam but same here" as he rubs his hands down your back and grabs your ass lighty squeezing it then lightly spanking it with one hand. You jump a little bit "Adam Page behavior yourself your nephews and niece are right there" as he smirks at you "Emma and Johnny know about that stuff and Nathan is still little and doesn't understand, plus I want to touch my girlfriend is that a crime, I don't think so" as you laugh and he kisses your lips lightly.

He pulls back and call the kids to head inside, as you laugh and go get Nathan who is seating on the ground playing with Grass as Adam comes up behind you as you got Nathan In your arms and he smiles "Auntie Bella is going to be a good mommy one day to your cousins isn't she? As Nathan lays his head on your shoulder and smiles at Adam as you giggle and you three go in the house, with Emma and Johnny in front of you three. When you get inside Alexa is waiting and takes Nathan, and makes both Emma and Johnny go upstairs to their rooms and wait for her to come get them ready for bed, as they both hug you and Adam before going upstairs as Alexa says what time are you two leaving tomorrow? As Adam says dad is taking us to the airport around 10 for our flight at 12:30 so we will see you all tomorrow morning at breakfast sis" as she smiles and goes upstairs after she says goodnight to you two. A few minutes later you two are in the room, you change out of your normal clothes into your PJs,

Adam is in his boxer shorts and his t-shirt, he is laying down on the bed when you come out in your PJs and crawl on the bed with him

Adam sets his alarm, then pulls you against his chest, and you two relax and go to sleep, he holds you against his chest through the night, next morning you are up before him again, you are laying on his chest rubbing your fingers over his chest as you wait for him to wake up, he wakes up and smiles at you "morning princess" as you smile at him "Good Morning Hangman" he leans up and kisses you on the lips. His hand moves to your ass and squeezing it lightly, "I know we are here at my parents house and you don't want to be disrespectful but I need to taste you princess I'm craving your sweetness" as you look at him and nods your head as he pushes you on your back and moves down your body he pulls at your bottoms pulling them off along with your panties, he gets in between your legs and kisses your clit, he licks his lips and then slowly starts to suck on your clit as you bite your bottom lip. As you moan out, as he sucks on your clit as you grip the sheets, he looks up and locks eyes with you, he smirks as he continues to lick and suck on your clit. You throw your head back and moan out more but your moans are muffled because you bite your bottom lip. Adam lifts up off your pussy, and moves up your body he kisses your lips and say "you taste so good, now I'm going to fuck you and you got to be quiet princess" as you smile and he smiles at you, as your hands go to his boxer shorts and you push them down, your hands go to his ass and you grab it as he jumps and pushes into your warm pussy. You moan out lightly. He kisses your lips as he pounces into you deep as you moan into his mouth. He grips your hips and fucks you hard as you throw your head back and moan out but not to loud, as he kisses down your neck and sucks on it lightly. His hands grip your hips as he continues to fuck your pussy.

He feels your pussy get wetter and tighter around his cock, he kisses your lips as he continues to pounces into your core, he flips you over and makes you ride his cock. His hands go to your hips, as you bounce up and down on his cock, as his hands go up and squeezes your boobs through your top as you moan out and your moans get a little bit louder as you bend over and kisses him on the lips and he runs his hand down to your ass and spanks it as you smile and he continues to bounce you up and down on his cock until you start to shake, your able to climax and he knows it as he holds you up and you take his cock deep inside you as you start to climax, and he loves the feeling of you climax on his Cock as you finish cumming and he pushes deeper inside you, you moan out "please Adam cum" as Adam smirks and shots his load inside you as you smile and he then realizes he cums inside you "shit princess I'm sorry, do we need to get you the day after pill? As you smile at him "it's alright, Adam I got the IUD we are good for five years, I got it 6 months ago so 4 and half years" as Adam smiles "so I can cum inside you everytime we make love" as you nod your head at him, he smirks and kisses your lips "game changer princess" as you laugh at him and he rolls you over back on your back and pulls out of you.

To be continued!!!!