Marcus Armstrong - 18, 41

A/N
Keep requesting more imagines!! I'm always glad to make the ones y'all ask for. This was requested by WHIFF99

I miss you...
I'm only one call away...

A long distance relationship isn't something that lovers like to have. It has been hard on me and my boyfriend Marcus Armstrong, as the girlfriend of a Formula Two Driver I can't always travel with him to all the places of the Grand Prix. It's complicated, being away from someone you love mostly because there's times when we don't see each other for a whole month and it just hurts not having him around.

I was looking through my camera roll, looking at all the pictures that I had on it. Half of my whole camera roll was pictures of me and Marcus, looking through them just made me miss him the most. Many people believe that the hard part of the long distance is not knowing if your partner is cheating on you while they are far away. To me that isn't an issue because I really do trust Marcus, plus it's just worst missing him as much as I do.

After all that time scrolling through pictures I decided to text him, mainly because I didn't know if he was still on Practices or press conferences, and si didn't want to disturb him.

y/n- hey babeee!
Marcus- hi gorgeous! how's everything back at home?
y/n- It's been alright, though i miss you so much!! It's been a month I want to see you.
Marcus- I miss you too princess, and I think of you all the time :)
y/n- I hate it when you're gone for such a long time babe :/
Marcus- I know it's hard, I miss you a lot to but I promise I'll make it up to you for the time that I was gone
y/n- I just wish I could've gone with you to this race weekend, it would've made our wait to see each other longer.
Marcus- You know I wouldn't have been able to concentrate in such an important weekend with my gorgeous girlfriend by my side.
y/n- But maybe I could have been your good luck charm :/ I do hope you do great this weekend.
Marcus- Thanks angel :), I know you'll be watching and I'll give my best on track just for you.
y/n- I know you will handsome, I bet you'll be the future Formula 2 World Champion.
Marcus- Well this race will be decisive for that.
y/n- see, you needed my luck on track Marcus :/
Marcus- We've talked about this before y/n you can't always come to the paddock with me, even though I wish you could.
y/n- I'd just love to be with you all the time :/  you know I just want that because I miss you
Marcus- I know you do, and we will see each other next week.
y/n- speaking of next week, are you busy right now?
Marcus- Not really, I've got some press conferences but they're until later tonight. What's up though?
y/n- As I said before I just miss you, your voice, your laugh, everything about you :)
Marcus- You know I'm only one call away darling, don't ever hesitate to call me whenever you need something, even something like missing me.
y/n- You're literally the sweetest omg, I just love you so much and that's one of the many reasons.

Incoming Call ~ Marcus Armstrong♡︎

As I answered the call, I immediately heard my boyfriend's voice. "Hey gorgeous" He said. "Hey handsome." I replied, smiling like an idiot even when he couldn't see me. "Do you really miss me that much, like you said over text?" He asked "Yes babe, if you could see me right now you'd notice I'm smiling like an idiot. It's incredible how someone can miss another person so much." I said. He laughed and said "I'm actually so glad you love me as much as I love you." "Awhhh you're such a big softie Marcus" I said. "Only for you darling"

Marcus and I kept talking until he had to leave again for some press conferences. His call and messages just made me feel a little bit better, I was so glad to have such a loving boyfriend.