Lance Stroll - 160, 161, 163

A/N
I know I always say this but sorry for my inactivity!! I swear I got a life to keep up with ehehe. Don't forget to check out my other story, There You Are - Max Verstappen and Keep requesting on this one :) This was a request by LilyHeseltine123 I hope you like it <3

Warning: NSFW don't read ahead if you don't feel comfortable with this type of content

Try to stay quiet for me... can you do that?...
I want it rough...
Show me how you like to be touched...

I was waiting for my boyfriend to come back home from the Aston Martin Head Quarters. I knew that he was always stressed after a day at the office because it wasn't as fun as going racing over the world. The season hadn't started just yet and I wanted to make the most out of it while he was still here.

I decided to surprise him having a sleepless night. I got a lingerie set and put it on, and to cover it up I got a silk robe. I was patiently waiting for him in the living room, I finished the glass of wine I had in hand and walked up to the door to welcome him home.

As the door opened, Lance walked in our gazes met and then his eyes traveled down my body. "Did I forget a special date or what's going on?" He asked as he walked towards you and he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You giggled. "No, you're not forgetting anything special, I just wanted to surprise you and spend some time with you before you leave for testing." I said as I kissed his neck softly.

"Consider me surprised, gorgeous," He said, then he pulled my head towards his and gave me a kiss, I had an immediate reaction and kissed back with even more passion.

His hands quickly traveled down my waist to my ass and have it a squeeze which made me moan softly. I tried to control myself since I wanted this time to be about him, however that thought left my mind quickly since Lance took control of the situation.

He took us upstairs to our bedroom while we were still making out and he laid me down on the bed. I was already soaking wet in need to have more stimulation than what we were having. I turned us over since I wanted to speed things up a little "Lance, I want it rough babe, take control of me." I said in the sexiest voice possible.

After those words left my mouth he started kissing all over my body as he started taking my robe off and noticed the lingerie set that I was wearing. "God you're gonna be the death of me darling, you look breathtaking." He said as he rubbed his erection with my sex. I just moaned in response.

He took the set off my body leaving me completely naked. "Show me how you like to be touched" He said with a husky voice while he took his own button up shirt and trousers.

I started to run my fingers over my now erected nipples which made me shiver. Lance looked at my every move closely. One of my hands moved down to my sex and I inserted two fingers moving them in and out in a slow manner. My pace started to speed up which made me moan loudly.

I was getting closer to my orgasm when I felt my boyfriend grab my hands and place them on top of my head. I whined due to the lack of touch and stimulation, however, moments later I felt his erection tease my entrance.

"Try to stay quiet for me gorgeous, can you do that?" He asked as he quickly entered me in one swift thrust. I bit my lip to try and make the least noise possible since I didn't want the neighbors to hear us.

He started thrusting into me roughly which made it really hard for me to stay quiet. He groaned as he kept going even faster which to me was one of the hottest sights ever. I threw my head back in pleasure and moaned, I knew that I was being pretty loud and I had promised not too but my boyfriend made me feel so good that it seemed impossible to stay quiet.

I started to get close to my release and I tried to move at the same rhythm as Lance to find even more stimulation. I finally reached my orgasm after a few minutes which left my panting, he hadn't finished yet but it didn't take him long either. We both laid in the bed out of breath and really sweaty. We cuddled for a while until we both finally fell asleep because of how exhausted the moment had left us.