Frederik Vesti - 160

A/N
Hi i'm bored ahahaha This was requested by LilyHeseltine123  I hope you like it <3

WARNING: NSFW don't read if you don't feel comfortable with this type of content!

Try to stay quiet for me... can you do it?...

It was that one time of the year which I was spending at my parents house for 3 weeks, and Frederik, my boyfriend, had suggested to come along with me which I thought was going to be a good idea. He would be able to see the house and town I grew up in and I thought that was extremely cute.

I was right to a certain extent because we had been having a great time hanging out together and my parents absolutely loved Fred. The only issue was that we were both sexually frustrated and I was sure he was stop but it would be weird to have sex at my parents house while they were here.

I was really in the mood and my parents were downstairs while Fred and I were chilling in my childhood room with not much to do anymore.

"You know, Im horny and I'm not sure how to calm my need down." I said just like that without a censor.

"I'm sexually frustrated as well, maybe we could manage to do something here while your parents are still downstairs." Fred suggested with a smirk in his gorgeous face.

"You know that's insane right? My parents could find out." I remembered.

"Maybe just I finger you so you don't feel like that anymore and I'll deal with myself later so they don't think that we're doing anything up here." Fred suggested once again, and this time I really thought that we could pull off his idea somehow because I really needed some type of release even if it was just his fingers.

"I agree with that idea, should I get naked or something like that?" I asked him.

"Just take your sweat pants off and I'll work my magic like that." Fred demanded.

I nodded and proceeded to take my sweats off, there was already a noticeable wet patch on my Calvin Klein underwear that only showed how much I actually wanted Frederik and how sexually frustrated I was.

"So wet for me, so damn ready." Fred said with a groan afterwards.

His right hand was sliding up and down my exposed thigh and I sighed with anticipation. "I'm gonna go directly to what we said okay? Try to stay quiet for me, I really wouldn't want my parents in law to hear you, can you do that?" Frederik asked.

I just nodded and bit my lip knowing that as soon as he inserted even one finger I would want to start moaning and sighing with pleasure.

Frederik wasted no time in foreplay and he inserted one finger into my sex, I tried really hard not to moan in pleasure so I threw my head back in pleasure.

He started thrusting one finger in and out with a slow pace that wouldn't get me anywhere but I knew he liked to tease and I would be unable to complain because I couldn't really risk getting caught by my parents.

Frederik knew what he was doing so not long after he inserted another finger and that made me sigh lowly, it was almost a whisper so I knew Fred wouldn't even hear it himself.

Having to stay quiet didn't get much easier as I started to get closer to my orgasm and Fred was edging me every more than before. I wanted him to hear me so bad but I knew how this would work and I also knew that if I was loud Fred wouldn't do this again here.

He curled his fingers and I almost came right there and then but it wasn't enough to get me there. Fred whispered in my ear "I know you're enjoying not being able to get there and that you love what I'm doing, so quiet and scared but excited because there's an adrenaline rush to get caught." That made it even hotter but I knew that if we stayed quiet no one would come up here.

He somehow managed to hit my G-spot over and over and that's when I lost it, I came and it was hard. Fred knew that I was about to do so and kissed me to muffle the moans that would come out even if I tried to retain them.

It was one of the most mine blowing orgasms and the thought just made it hotter and I knew that the experience wouldn't get repeated any time soon but at least for now it had been enough to get me out of that sexual frustration that I had in my system.

I thanked Fred and he made his way to the bathroom  to finish off himself, as I got dressed again and switched my drenched underwear for new one.