Callum Ilott - 166, 169

A/N

Hey everyone! I think it's the first time I've updated more than twice in a day, even I'm impressed with myself ahahha. Remember that requests are closed, and also to check out my other books! This was requested by cosmicless I hope you like it :)

Stop teasing so much...
C'mere and sit on my lap until I'm done working...

It was around a week before the first race in Bahrain and I knew my boyfriend Callum had been really busy with looking through data and thinking of possible strategies for the races he would have to compete at this season. I knew he was nervous about this season because it was his first season as an official Formula 1 driver. However, I was worried about his health since I had only seen him working and stressed out. I knew that as his girlfriend I had to help him relieve some stress.

He was working in his office here in our shared apartment and I was thinking about the best way to make him want to do something and get his mind off the upcoming season. I knew it wouldn't be an easy job since he was always concentrated on doing his best for Ferrari, but I also wanted him to spend some time with me and relieve all stress.

I put on a set of white lingerie and a silk robe on top of it to cover up what I was wearing. I headed to Callum's office and he was sitting on his chair concentrated on whatever data he was analyzing. I got closer to him and I hugged him from behind.

"Hey, handsome," I said as I kissed his neck leaving a couple of love bites here and there. Callum didn't say anything and tried to stay concentrated on the data he was reading. My idea wasn't totally working to get Callum to stop himself from working that much.

I knew that I would have to do more to get him to react the way I wanted him to and to make him get up and distracted, obviously, my idea was based on sex to relax. I had no idea if Callum was going to be up for it however, I thought it was worth trying it out.

I ran my hands down his very toned abs, I could feel the hard muscles even when it was just through his t-shirt. My boyfriend cleared his throat and he kept trying to stay focused on the document that was in front of him, nevertheless, he was trying his best not to pay attention to what was happening right in front of him.

I knew he would be unable to keep his composure for that long so I just kept teasing him over and over. I noticed him tensing up every now and then until he finally spoke up. With a loud sigh, he said: "Y/n please stop teasing so much. You know I'm working and I should be focused on what I'm doing for the sake of my job and bringing Ferrari back to the top teams." Callum explained.

I looked down, I really didn't want him to react to all this in that way. "I know you're working, but you're really stressed out and we haven't done anything in the past few weeks even when you're around. It's so annoying!" I exclaimed. I knew that I shouldn't be reacting that way, but honestly, I was telling the truth. 

"I know and I'm sorry. It really isn't my intention to neglect you but I'm really worried about this upcoming season and I want everything to run smoothly for the season." Callum told me. I knew this wasn't something he should be explaining but he had been working a lot and I had snapped a little at him. 

"You just look so stressed, all I wanted to do was relieve your stress for a few hours and nothing else," I admitted. I was actually being honest with that explanation. 

"Well, relieving my stress a bit later does seem like something that we can arrange. Maybe, you could just c'mere and sit on my lap until I'm done working. I promise it won't be more than 15 minutes darling." Callum promised. 

I knew that more than 15 minutes would go by before Callum had actually finished working on whatever he was doing, let alone, that he would actually spend some quality time together without having to worry about anything of his job. However, he had made a promise, and even if it wouldn't be right on time I knew that his intentions were pure and that in a few hours we would be spending a lot of time together.

I was actually happy to have finally gotten Callum out of his office and into spending some time with me and a couple of other friends who wanted to hang with us. Later that night on the other hand we spent some alone time and had sex until I could barely stay up. But, it did end up being worth it.