Lando Norris - You and I

A/N
Every now and then I will be posting one shots out of my own ideas, it will be mostly when I don't have many requests to do this because requests are still my priority.

You and I

I was ready to go see my boyfriend Lando Norris win the British Grand Prix in Silverstone this year. I really was excited because he was very close to winning the Constructors Championship this year, it was either him or Max Verstappen.

Once I had made it to the paddock on a very sunny Sunday morning I walked around, and everyone was walking or running around getting everything prepared. I walked to the McLaren garage, looking for Lando. I came in and was quite surprised with what I saw, MY boyfriend with this girl? She didn't seem like she was talking about work with him... she looked very comfortable around my man, which I absolutely hated.

Yes, I was the jealous type, and Lando knew that but, most of the times didn't have a problem with it... as long as I had a reason to be jealous for. I decided to walk over to them and claim what's mine. I got to where the two of them were comfortably talking, greeted my handsome boyfriend and as I held his hand, I pulled his head towards me with the free hand and kissed him passionately on the lips. He obviously hadn't expected that, but still kissed back. As I pulled away I looked over at the girl in front of us, she looked uncomfortable with the scene she had just witnessed.

Lando hadn't gotten the idea that I was very much jealous of the blonde standing right there, and I was glad of that because, if he had a whole scene would have started. She kept talking but touched him slightly every now and then in a very flirtatious way, and I didn't like that in the slightest. Obviously, Lando was oblivious to the fact that a girl was flirting with him.

I decided to take further action this time. "Hey babe, wanna go to the hospitality and get some food real quick?" I randomly asked, it really had nothing to do with their conversation which annoyed the blonde girl, mostly because I interrupted her and Lando did notice that. "Darling, I'm busy at the moment, maybe in a few minutes." He said politely. I rolled my eyes in annoyance because the bitch was getting her way. "Please babeee, I'm very hungry." I told him, trying to get him to go with me. He sighed, and excused himself, and pulled me to the hospitality. "What's up with you today y/n? You've been acting all clingy, and you're never like that." Lando expressed a bit annoyed probably because I had interrupted his very important conversation (note the sarcasm) "It's nothing, I just wanted to go eat with my boyfriend." I replied, trying to act innocent. "Y/n I know when you're up to something, and it isn't nice when you try things without telling me." He said, kind of mad that I was just acting up. "You don't even want to know even want to know, you'll be just disappointed about it." I admitted to him. "What is it? You know you can tell me anything." He asked, and just told me trying to make me tell him, which I ended up doing.

I really didn't know how to tell him, I just knew that he didn't like it when I got jealous and try to actually stop him from being around other girls. I sighed. "Okay, that blonde girl you were talking to, she was flirting with you! and you just let her." I told him, kind of frustrated. He looked at me, and smiled. "Are you really jealous of my PR y/n?" He asked. I looked down "Yes I am, do you have a problem with that?" I asked defensive. "God y/n! don't use that tone on me, you know I don't mind you being jealous as long as you have a good reason to be" He said a bit annoyed at my tone and possibly attitude. "I have a good reason, that bitch was flirting with you." I said very annoyed, that should be taken into consideration as a really good reason. "Y/n she wasn't flirting with me, she works with and for me. She's in charge of making sure I don't do something too stupid. Just relax, you know I love you and only you." He said. I just rolled my eyes, even when he was being sweet it was very frustrating that he just couldn't see that the blonde girl was flirting. "I know you won't see it because you're a guy, but whatever anyway. Just go back to her I don't even care anymore however, don't expect me to be there when you realize she wanted you this whole time." I said still jealous.

I knew that I was probably being really extra, but I hated when he didn't believe that girls wanted him. Like he's cute and hot at the same time so, he's perfect for every girl out there not going to lie here. I heard him sigh heavily, and then he said "I know you get possessive and hate it when i'm with other girls, but you need to understand that I work with girls but I only have eyes for you my love. You're the only girl I want flirting with me and don't be insecure about others throwing themselves at me." That did make me feel a lot better, and I smiled at him then kissed him softly.