Max Verstappen - 162, 163

A/N

Hey everybody! I hope your week goes great. Remember to check out my other books, and also I'm once again mentioning that requests are now closed. This was a request made by cosmicless I hope you enjoy it!

Warning: NSFW! If you don't feel comfortable with this type of content don't read ahead.

Were you just touching yourself?...
Show me how you like to be touched...

It was a Monday morning and Max was supposed to come back from the Italian Grand Prix today. However, I was feeling needy and all I could think about was what he had promised we would be doing later tonight. 

He had said we would have hot sex to make up for the 3 weekends he hadn't been around. The idea started to get me heavily hot and bothered. I knew Max wouldn't be back home until a lot later today so I decided to take matters into my own hands... literally. 

I sat on the couch and pulled my sweatpants down to my knees. I took my shirt off so, I was now sitting only on my panties and bra. I started to think about how Max would touch me when we're together. 

All the thoughts in my head made me close my legs tightly. I was extremely horny, so my hand involuntarily went down to my nipple, which I pulled softly through my bra. The stimulation made me feel even hotter. However, I knew that the stimulation wasn't enough for me to reach my peak anytime soon. 

I took my bra off, and twisted my nipples softly. I leaned my head back in pleasure, and rubbed my nipples faster, they hardened with the stimulation. My right hand went right down to my sex, I teased my entrance and only rubbed slowly which made my body react in need. 

I knew I needed to do more to keep me going. I closed my eyes and inserted two fingers into my awaiting entrance which was wet with all the need that had built up on my body by the thought of Max coming home and doing sinful things to me, while I begged for more. 

I kept thrusting my fingers in and out of my sex while I moaned Max's name over and over. I knew I was getting close to my release because I felt the familiar feeling on my abdomen. I almost had it when I heard the voice of my dear boyfriend. 

"Does that feel good?" He asked as he removed my hand from my now almost over stimulated sex. I was out of breath so I only nodded in agreement. 

"Were you just touching yourself?" Max asked me. He knew the answer to that question because I was pretty sure he had been watching for a while already but I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even hear him coming in. 

"You already know I did, I'm pretty sure I already put up a whole show for you." I replied with my eyes still closed so I couldn't see his reaction to my sudden bluntness. 

max chuckled darkly and I felt him move closer to me. He let go of my hand but I felt him slowly get on top of me, I could sense his body weight shifting so he could get comfortable. I knew that I could open my eyes and look at his every move, but I also knew that I didn't want to. 

All my thoughts were cut off when Max grabbed one ofmy hands and then spoke up "Show me where you liked to be touched, show me every single thing you want me to do with and to your body." His voice was huskier than normal, I knew for a fact he was turned on.  

I just moaned as I guided his hand all over my body, it felt so good to feel his touch on my body again. I knew he was fighting himself not to take over and dominate me totally. I placed his hands on my awaiting sex which was wet with anticipation knowing what would come next. 

I felt two of his fingers massage my clit softly which only made me sigh. Max proceeded to rapidly thrust his fingers in and out of my sensitive sex. I started moaning loudly as I felt the stimulation that I was in much need of. 

As I once again felt my orgasm close, Max pulled his fingers out, which made me whine in frustration since it was the second time he had done that in less than 30 minutes. 

To my surprise seconds after he thrusted his cock inside of me, his pace was fast I knew he was also very desperate for a release and that he wouldn't last much longer. I knew that neither would I anyways. 

Not long after Max came into the condom and I just made a mess on the couch we were having sex on a few moments ago. We were both panting heavily. Max got off me and sat besides me, I curled up close to his chest listening to his heartbeat slow down, and his erratic breathing going back to normal. 

"I guess I will have to take earlier flights every weekend if it means that I will get to see this sight every time I arrive." Max said as he chuckled. 

I just glared at him knowing that he was just messing with me. We sat in the couch and watched some Netflix as we enjoyed each other's company after some welcome home sex.