Christian Lundgaard - 145

Hey guys! To everyone that requested I promise I'm still writing everything!! By the Way! Thank you so much for the support on this book it really means a lot to me. This was requested by lovelukeshaw I hope you like it :)

I saw you with him/her...

It was a Saturday night and there he was my boyfriend Christian Lundgaard was making out with another girl at a club. I had seen it all over my socials everyone was tagging me on the pictures knowing that he was cheating on me, they all expected me to speak up on the matter.

I had no idea what to do, I wanted to cry so bad because I knew I deserved better and also because I didn't expect Christian to do something like that. It was night time in Europe so I decided to wait until Christian came back to our shared apartment and maybe confront him about what had just happened.

I turned my phone off knowing that my socials were still blowing up with the same news which would only make me wanna cry more. I watched Games of Thrones for a few hours until finally at around 3am Christian was home.

As he opened the door to the flat and saw me still awake his eyes brightened up as if he cared to see me but then frowned.

"Hey love, what are you doing awake? It's 3am y/n you really need to rest!" Christian said.

"We need to have a really serious talk Christian." I said as my eyes were already starting to get teary just by having to think about what had happened a few hours ago.

He sat down in the couch in front of me. "What's what we need to talk about?" He asked me.

"Christian please answer with the truth. Are you cheating on me?" I asked seriously. I was really hoping he was going to say he's making this a lot easier and just so I could leave knowing that what I had seen was true.

"Love, no I would never do something like that to you. You know I love you." He said, I really didn't want him to get defensive about this but he did.

"Christian don't make this any harder than it already is, I know you're lying." I said about to cry, the frustration was a lot for me, and also I was heartbroken so it didn't make it much easier for me.

"Y/n what are you talking about? I haven't done anything." He said, he seemed genuinely confused on what I was saying at the moment, however, I knew what I had seen and was really sure that he had been unfaithful.

"Christian, have you seen your phone? Socials? It's all about you cheating on me! You can't deny it, I saw you with her." I said, as the first tear slipped down my left cheek.

I saw how Chris took his phone out of his pocket, unlocked it opening Twitter. I could see that all the pictures were about him and her together. He turned the phone off right after which made me freak out a little knowing what could happen next.

He sighed. "Are you really not going to say anything about this? You cheated on me just like that and are not even going to apologize!" I exclaimed. I really couldn't believe that he had just stayed silent like that.

"Y/n I swear it's not what it looks like, that was a complete mistake and it wasn't something that happened tonight... this happened a while back." Christian said.

That there broke my heart even more, this meant that he had been cheating on me who knew for how long now. He said it wasn't what it looked like but what did he mean by that.

"Are you really just telling me that you have been cheating on me for how knows how long?" I asked now fully crying.

"Y/n please don't cry, I didn't cheat on you the picture is old I promise. I have never cheated on you, I love you so much I would never do something like that trust me on this." He told me speaking truthfully, or well it seemed like that.

"I have no idea what to believe, I love you so much but I also have seen the picture over and over and you were out last night." I said to him.

"I know I have no way to prove that wasn't something that happened last night but you really have to trust me. I would never do something like that to you I promise." He expressed promising something that I had no idea he would be able to fulfill.

"I guess I do believe you, just please if you see something like this let me know if something like this ever surfaces so I can make sure nothing will get mixed up." I pleaded.

"Don't worry about it darling, I promise nothing like this with happen again. Also before jumping into conclusions hear me out and remember that I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too Chris." I replied.