Lando Norris - 206

A/N
Hoping to update a lot more soon!! Remember that your requests are all written down and that they are now closed :) Book 2 coming soon enough hehe... This was requested by lostincallum I hope you like the result!!

I think I lost our child...

It was a Sunday morning with no race on Formula 1. My husband Lando Norris would always be away from home because of the races he had to attend because that was his job, he was a Formula One driver for the McLaren F1 Team.

Our 3-year-old son Thiago had asked Lando and me to take him to the park and play for some time. We arrived at the park really soon and I sat on a bench. Lando was dragged to the playground in the park by our son and I knew they were gonna play together.

I was reading a book when I noticed my husband running back to the bench I was sitting on but our son wasn't with him. I got confused since Thiago would always follow Lando back when they had finished playing on the playground.

Lando was panting because of running but also seemed a bit scared. I raised an eyebrow. "Is everything alright Lando?" I asked. Because of the expression on his face, I knew that there was something wrong.

His breath went back to normal and he spoke up. "I think I lost our child y/n," He said looking quite serious about his statement.

I was quite confused about what he had just said, honestly, how do you lose a child you're supposed to be taking care of! God, I sometimes forget my husband is a child too. "Lando, are you being serious right now? How can you lose Thiago just like that?! Please explain." I asked.

"I'm sorry! I thought it would be a good idea to play hide and seek with him, so I went on and told him we were playing that. He was supposed to be the one hiding so I started to count to ten. By the time I had finished counting I started looking for Thiago, however, that little boy is really good at hiding and now I can't find him!" Lando explained to me.

"Lando! Go look for our kid! I really can't believe you let him off your sight! What if something happened to him?" I asked, the worst thoughts started filling my mind, I really couldn't handle the thought of never seeing my baby again.

"Please calm down, I promise I'll find him. Don't worry about it darling." Lando said trying to reassure me that nothing would happen that would be too bad.

I was so unsure about the outcome of this situation. I was aware that Lando could sometimes be irresponsible and a bit immature, however, I never thought that it would be something of this magnitude.

"Let's go look for Thiago then! And don't even try to calm me down because I'm so mad at you right now. I still can't believe you lost our child!" I exclaimed.

"I already said I'm sorry! And if you keep calling my attention and getting mad we will never find Thiago." He said a bit frustrated himself.

I knew none of this had been Lando's intention but I still blamed him for losing a 3 year old who I knew was unable to take care of himself.

We started looking in the playground where Lando and Thiago had last been playing but I really couldn't see him anywhere. I would call his name every so often and even scream to see if he would hear my calls but I really couldn't find him anywhere.

I started to think that I would never see my son again when, I heard a light giggle coming from behind a big bush in the far back side of the park.

I walked over there, and there he was... my son Thiago well hidden. I had found our son who thought Lando and I were still playing hide and seek so he didn't go out of his hiding spot.

I was so glad to see my little boy again, and I was relieved to see that he was fine and was just playing around. He wasn't lost at all, he was just very good at hiding and staying quiet.

I brought him back to were Lando was looking for him and relief filled his green eyes, I knew he was also very happy to see I had found Thiago.

We spent the rest of the day playing without losing him from our sight and it was a lot of fun. I was almost fully sure that Lando would never play hide and seek with Thiago again because of what had happened today.

I was quite mad at him but it didn't last much longer since I could only smile at the thought that our son was fine and that they looked super cute playing together.