Lance Stroll - 5

A/N
Hey everyone!! I hope y'all have an amazing week :)) I'm super excited to be updating as much as possible and I'm hoping book 2 will be out in 2-3 weeks time :) This was requested by LilyHeseltine123  I hope you love it :))

I wouldn't be able to do it without you...

As the only Formula 2 female driver this season I wasn't liked by many, and they all thought that I shouldn't be competing in a male dominated sport like Formula 1 in the future.

There was only one person that believe I could do everything. His name is Lance Stroll, he is my boyfriend and also a Formula 1 driver who is known to be hated on a lot because of the way he got into the sport. It was obviously related to his dad's money but it didn't mean that Lance wasn't talented.

Since he had gone through a similar hatred on the paddock himself, he stuck by my side through every step of the way and even helped me with the necessary sponsorships to do good in Formula 2. After all cash is king.

I was ahead of everyone else in the Formula 2 drivers standings and this last race in Bahrain would define the champion for this season and a possible seat in formula one for whoever won the F2 championship.

I knew that I needed to do amazing on this season to end up in Formula 1 and achieve all my dreams. It wasn't going to be easy since not always luck was on my side.

Thankfully today was a good day and I had somehow managed to take pole position and win the race afterwards. I was extremely happy because this also meant that I had won the championship for this year.

I walked up to the podium with the biggest smile on my face and sprayed a lot of champagne around. A lot of people were now respecting that I had won and actually made positive points about my performance throughout the whole season.

The McLaren Fórmula 1 Team CEO Zak Brown came up to me after I had gotten off the podium and guided me to his office on the paddock. I knew what was coming.

He proposed that I became the next Formula 1 driver for McLaren and the first female in all history. I was so excited for this future project and couldn't wait to tell Lance about it. I knew that without his help I wouldn't have made it this far but look at me and how far I've come.

I ran towards him and screamed in excitement "Lance I got a contract for the 2022 season with Mclaren!" I exclaimed,

Lance looked genuinely happy for me as he was smiling like an idiot with me. "I knew you would make it gorgeous! You're so damn talented and destroy all those boys which makes me even prouder to get to call you my girlfriend." He admitted to me.

Hi comment made me blush intensely and smile even wider since I knew that his comment was really genuine.

We talked for a moment when I spoke up to say. "You know Lance, I really need to thank you for everything you've done for me." I mentioned gratefully.

"You know love, you don't have to thank me for any of that as I keep saying. I believed in you because I was super sure that you would make it into Formula 1 because of how talented you are and your dedication." Lance stated on my personality.

"Still I wouldn't be able to do this without you" I expressed.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him in for a very passionate kiss which demonstrated that I really meant what I just said.

Lance smiled at me because he was still happy about everything I had done and loved to see my glimmering with joy.

I knew that I would give my best in the 2022 Formula 1 season since I didn't want to disappoint Zak, my boyfriend and all the fans that had cheered for me in every step of the way.

I wanted to make all of them proud of me.