Frederik Vesti - 134

A/N
I just hope it doesn't take me too much to upload this since I'll be busy... This was a request made by LilyHeseltine123 I hope you enjoy it :)

You're my family...

Family doesn't necessarily mean blood related. I've never been close to the people who I used to call family and I'm blood related too.

As I started growing up I realized that there are other people who you can call family, those who will always be there for you no matter what, who will care about you, protect you, help you whenever you need them, but over all support you in all of the crazy ideas you may have.

After all the time I had finally found the people who I considered my new family. Most of them were my close friends and the other person was my boyfriend Frederik Vesti.

We had met a few years ago in the Formula 1 paddock when I was doing some press work and we bumped into each other starting some small tan afterwards. We seemed to have instant chemistry because he looked for me later that day once again and our conversations flowed like if we had known each other for years now.

We did a lot of things after that same race weekend together and it didn't take us long to start dating. He was one of the first persons I learnt to trust without a problem and he didn't judge me for the different things I would sometimes tell him.

It was amazing to have someone like him by my side who would be there for me no matter what. Thanks to him I met a couple of other Feeder series drivers who became really close friends of mine as well.

I knew that no one would ever compare to them, they were really great and I even sometimes wondered how did I end up meeting these cool people who did support me through it all.

I was cut off my thoughts by Fred calling my name. I had once again started overthinking but this time I wasn't really thinking about anything negative it was actually the other way around.

"What are you thinking about? You looked really into your thoughts." Fred asked.

"You know it wasn't anything bad actually. I was thinking about how nice it is to have you as my partner and how we met was incredible and it had a big impact on my life." I stated.

"And how is that?" He asked again.

"You know how you've supported me since we met and have always been there for me. No one else had done that in the past so to me that marked me a lot because it makes me feel loved and appreciated. It is amazing how someone can impact so much in my life. I have even started to believe that you're my family the person I can count on the most, and I'm aware I shouldn't depend on someone so much because you never know what can happen in the future but at least to me, it is nice to have someone like you." I expressed.

Frederik smiled widely and his eyes lit up slightly. "You know, I'm so happy I have managed to make that impact in your life since I know you never had it easy and not many believed in you. I love you so much and you have my full support until I can't live anymore." He promised.

His statement made my heart fill with joy, it was so nice to have him think like me and that I finally have someone to support me and that I was able to call family.

A/N
Sorry if this is similar to other prompts I've made beforeee