Charles Leclerc - 153

A/N
I've gotten to the point where I have no idea what to put on these author notes anymore lmfao! I hope y'all are enjoying the thousand updates I've been making though ahaha. This was a request made by yourgirlel  I hope you like it

WARNING: NSFW if you feel uncomfortable with this type of content don't read ahead...

That was kind of hot...

Tonight really seems like a blur to me, I can only remember half of the things I did. My friends and I had agreed to go out clubbing and ended up wasted. Most of my memories were there but not really, only some were vivid.

I was trying to sober up since I knew that I had to go back home to my boyfriend Charles Leclerc and I was pretty sure he wouldn't want to see me this intoxicated by the gin & tonic and the champagne I had been drinking.

I arrived to our apartment and struggled to get in, but when I opened the door I saw my boyfriend siting on the couch waiting for my arrival.

I knew this was probably going to have a horrible end, however I had done nothing wrong aside from drinking a whole lot than what I normally do.

His facial expression was unreadable which didn't make my situation any easier. I had no idea what to expect of what might be coming up next.

"Y/n, we need to talk." Charles said seriously. I didn't think that this conversation would take that turn, was he going to break up with me just because of partying for one night?

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and unlocked it, He went on twitter and showed me a video of me twerking on my girl-friends and having a blast dancing around in my very short dress.

"Y/n, what was this all about?" He asked questioning me.

"Well we were just dancing and having fun, I think it was inoffensive and I swear on my love for you that I didn't cheat on you." I explained.

Charles chuckled darkly. "So you think it is fine to go and dance like this? You got me all horny and painfully hard but weren't here to fix it. If I'm being honest that was kind of hot but now you're paying for the price of teasing me like that." Charles said with a tone huskier than normal.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him, I sat on his lap and with one hand on my cheek he guided my lips to his. The kiss was full of passion and noticeable hunger.

I moaned into the kiss just because of the slight stimulation. We kept making out and it blew my mind to think that something that I had done just partying would turn him on so much. We were only making out and I could already feel his very erected cock against my thigh.

It didn't take us long to stop with the fore play and actually start having sex. Our clothes came off quickly, my underwear had been ripped on Charles desperation to get a release.

I ran my hands down his firm chest to his abs. I got on my knees and placed my hand around his dick. I stroked it softly and with just that small amount of stimulation Charles was already mumbling profanities under his breath.

I wrapped my lips around him and started to suck him off, he was over the average length so what didn't fit in my mouth I stroked with my hand.

I looked up to see my boyfriend had his eyes closed and his head was thrown back because of how good I hope he was feeling, primal groans could be heard from him, and how he cursed under his breath over and over was a really hot sight to see.

I knew he was closed to his release so I sucked with a bit more pressure however his hand came in contact with my head and he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"I need to be inside of you before I cum." Charles said panting.

I just nodded and laid down on the couch, he grabbed a condom from who knows were and put it on. He placed himself against my entrance and started to thrust into me slowly. I could feel every inch of him going inside him and to me it was one of the best feelings ever.

After he had been fully inside of me he pulled out and back in, with some thrusts he started to find a pace that was super pleasant for both of us. He made me feel like I was on the moon because of how good he felt inside of me.

Minutes later I felt my walls clench and my release super close. I think Charles noticed to because he said in my ear with the hottest voice ever: "Just let go darling." and with those four words being said I felt the most amazing orgasm I'd ever experience come through my body.

Charles followed up with his own release not too long after. We were both sweating and panting in the living room couch, and I was aware that we had probably left a mess right under us but it was worth it.

I was still half drunk and I was hoping I would remember this tomorrow morning, because it had been so good to forget just because of the alcohol in my system.