Lance Stroll - 168

A/N
School has been total chaos and I'm not even in the mood to do anything :/ This was a request made by  LilyHeseltine123 I hope you like it <3

WARNING: NSFW, don't read ahead if you feel comfortable reading this type of content :)

Phone sex sounds appealing when you're far away...

It was once again one of those times in which I couldn't go to the Grand Prix being held this weekend with Lance, my boyfriend, because of the lockdown in most of the countries and the paddock being only for drivers and very important members of the team.

It frustrated me slightly because it meant that I would be alone for another weekend this year which I absolutely hated. It didn't make it any easier when I was feeling really horny once again.

It was normal to feel like this because I would always have Lance around and we couldn't get enough of each other when he was around. It also made it harder to be away from each other.

It was one of those nights in which masturbation didn't seem like the best idea for me, so I thought that maybe if Lance wasn't busy it would be a lot of fun to try phone sex for the first time.

I texted him before calling because I was unsure that he would be busy or with some of the other drivers which would end up being really awkward.

y/n
hey babeee,
are you busy right now?

Lance
hey love, not really
what's up?

y/n
i was thinking that maybe
we could try something
since you're away ;)

Lance
what do you have in mind?

y/n
you know, i'll call you and
explain what i've thought of :))

Lance
okayyy, call me

I opened the phone app and dialed his number, which I had learned for no logical reason at all. After a few rings Lance picked up and we greeted each other, I didn't want to waste time with small talk because I was really in the mood to hear his voice telling me how to make me feel good.

"You know, phone sex sounds appealing when you're away" I commented.

"Does it really darling?" Lance asked ironically knowing that I just needed proper release and that he could somehow help my situation.

"It does for sure, I need to hear you tell me how to touch myself and feel good today because you're not here to do it yourself on this fine night post race." I mentioned.

"Then so be it darling. First take all of your clothes off" He demanded.

I did as he asked, I took my top off and I wasn't wearing a bra underneath so my breasts were already on full display, the nipples hardening because of the cold air in the room and my growing anticipation to have phone sex with Lance.

I pulled my pants and underwear down, leaving myself completely naked. "I'm now naked babe... what should I do now?" I asked seductively.

He cleared his throat. "Lay down on our bed and open your legs for me." He demanded once again.

I did what he told me to, I was now laying down on the bed with my legs opened, the phone was on speaker so I wouldn't have to worry about not hearing him.

"Done" I said.

"Now touch yourself, start with some nipple play, tug at your nipples, run your hands through your sensitive skin." He told me and I heard his breathing become slightly heavier.

I was now touching myself, it felt so good. My breast tissue was sensitive and I knew that by just touching my nipples I would become a waterfall of juices because of how good it felt but I wouldn't get close enough to my release so soon.

I moaned and sighed, sometimes even groaned and I knew that was getting Lance hard. I was unsure if he was jacking off because all I could hear was his breath speeding up and slowing down every now and then.

"I'm going to start touching my sex, fingering myself as well." I told Lance so he could be aware of what I was doing in that specific moment.

"God, I know that must be such a hot sight love." Lance said and a primal groan could be heard right after. It was then that I knew he was feeling as turned on as I was and that he was probably trying to get himself off.

I fingered myself, starting with one finger and in a slow pace, it wasn't enough so I inserted two more fingers and started to speed up my pace. I became a moaning mess and I started to feel my walls clench, I was getting closer to my orgasm by each second that passed.

"I know you're close darling, add another finger so we can finish together." Lance ordered.

I did as he asked me to and inserted a third finger. "Let go sweetheart I know you're ready." With those words of encouragement I reached my high and collapsed in the bed.

I heard Lance curse under his breath and I knew he was also finished. Once we calmed down I spoke up. "We should do that more often." I suggested

"We for sure will y/n" Lance confirmed.