Lando Norris - Living Toghether

A/N
Hola a todos!! I hope y'all have an amazing week and enjoy this story, and also remember to check out my Preferences story which will be updated very soon!

This is the part 2 of Lando Norris - 85

It has been a month since Lando and I decided to move in together. Saying that it had been a total chaos at first was probably an understatement.

I missed Barcelona and well just my country in general, having to adapt to speaking english on the daily wasn't something I was getting the hang of as quickly as expected. I didn't have a job anymore so I had to stay at home for the most part of the day.

Lando was either at the McLaren headquarters, at the gym or playing the F1 game on his simulator with the twitch quartet which he said was a lot of fun. To me it was just plainly boring because I didn't have many friends around and honestly Lando barely paid attention to me.

I really didn't expect things to be like that with him since he had promised that we would spend a lot more time together which really wasn't the case.

I sighed and started looking for some jobs because I wasn't going to sit around doing nothing at all of Lando wasn't going to keep his promise. I did find some job offers that suited my career path perfectly and that I got an interview for in a few days.

I decided to actually express myself to Lando, this because after all it could change a lot if I just tried.
I walked to the room where his simulator was, and he was very concentrated on his game which was normal.

"Lando can we talk? It's important..." I told him

"Hi love, I'm a bit busy right now I'm playing with the boys, but maybe later." He said. His response wasn't what I expected, I sighed and decided to wait.

Once Lando finished playing with the Twitch Quartet he finally decided to come talk to me. He threw himself lazily on the couch and then asked: "Hey love, what did you need to talk about?"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance because he wasn't going to take this seriously and really I wasn't having it. "We need to talk about us, and about the decision we made a month ago on moving in together." I told him seriously.

"I'm listening" He said coldly, but his eyes showed worry.

"I don't think this is going to work out Lando, we moved in together so we'd be able to spend time together but I believe that we've been spending less time together than what we used to when we lived hundreds of miles away." I said sincerely.

Lando looked at me thoughtfully. "I really don't know what to say, I do believe we've been spending more time together and I really have been enjoying your company." He said to me.

I looked at him a little shocked by his response. "You know I love you, but also we haven't been hanging out at all. You're always at the gym or playing in your simulator, which isn't really what our relationship was supposed to be about. When I decided to move in together I wanted us to actually hang out." I said to him kind of annoyed.

Lando looked deep into my eyes. "So what are you suggesting? That we break up? You know that being on the sun is for me to practice and the gym for me to stay in shape. I can't really stop doing those things just to hang out with you." He said. He was partially right, but I didn't want him to spend all day with me... I just wanted a few more hours and a bit more of affection.

I really didn't want to think about the idea of us breaking up because I love Lando too much just to let go like that. I sighed and then said: "Lando, babe that's not what I mean... be a bit logical here please. I'm not being that extreme, I just want us to spend a little bit more time together since we really don't do so often." I told him, I wanted to see his reaction to this because it was the only thing I could think of to make our relationship work properly.

He seemed thoughtful and I really was hoping that they were good thoughts. "Okay, sounds great" He said while smiling "We can maybe select a day to go out on a date or just let me know when you want attention. I'm really glad you're telling me this instead of just randomly breaking up with me." He said sincerely, and also giving a solution that I liked.

I smiled softly at him. "I really love your idea and also the idea of staying together because I love you so much. Also, I started looking for a job here maybe that will help me feel a little bit less lonely." I announced.

"I'm really happy for you darling, I know you get the job you want because you deserve it and also because you're super hardworking." He said.

His words made my heart melt once again, and I was very grateful to have such a sweet and amazing boyfriend that supported me on every decision I made.