Mick Schumacher - 194

A/N
Test week is finally over so I'll try to update a lot more often in the next few days. Please remember to vote, leave a comment, request and check out my other stories. This was requested by JKay2011 I hope you like it :)

Hey! I want my hoodie back!

I was laying on the bed watching Netflix. I was wearing my boyfriend's Mick hoodie, with a really short short that made it seem as if I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

I hadn't really done much today, I didn't feel like working much and decided just to take this day off to relax while Mick was working on Maranello and I was back home.

I knew he would be coming home today, however I didn't really know at what time. I decided to take a bath to end up calling it a day. I got in and played some music while some scented candles lit the bathroom.

Mick had finally arrived home at around 11pm which wasn't too late considering I would always go to sleep at 2 or 3am.

"Hi gorgeous" He said as he wrapped his arms around my body. My hair was dripping wet from the bad I had just taken and all I was wearing was a towel.

"Hi babe." I replied as I turned around to kiss his lips, it was a feeling I had missed since it had been around two weeks ago when we had last been together.

"Let me go put some clothes on real quick." I said, as I went into our walk in closet and put on one of Mick's hoodie once again.

I went back to were Mick was in the apartment and hugged him from behind. "I'm back" I said as I kissed his now bare back.

He turned around and wrapped his arms around my body. "Is that my hoodie that you're wearing darling?" Mick asked.

"It is for sure, I love your hoodies they're so comfortable." I said and giggled softly.

"Hey, I want my hoodie back!" Mick said.

I got away from his tight embrace and ran away from him so he couldn't get his hoodie back. He followed me behind quite quickly.

I was having so much fun running around with Mick behind. He finally caught up to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I got you." Mick said in my ear.

"Nooo!" I exclaimed as I tried to get away from him again.

We started to playfully wrestle on the living room floor, it was so fun though I knew Mick was able to win I still tried to give my best and get Mick off me. I was giggling so much because of Mick sometimes tickling me that it was starting to get hard to breath.

"Please stop!! I'm dying of laughter." I said surrendering and also still giggling so much.

"Give me my hoodie back!" Mick exclaimed once again.

"Never! You got to admit it looks totally better on me!" I exclaimed back.

"I know that's pretty clear darling, you look amazing in all of my clothes but it really is fun to play fight." Mick admitted.

"Oh it is for sure, and also I just wanted you to admit that I look better in your clothes than you do." I said giggling.

"How rude! You know, you should be grateful your a cute hoodie stealer." Mick said jokingly.

"I mean it's only your hoodies I take though." I said.

"As long as they're only mines I can make an exception so you can keep them." Mick said possessively.

"Only yours." I replied.