Marcus Armstrong - 48

A/N
Hola Amigos!! I published the first part of my new Preference book, so it'd be lovely if you'd give it a check :) Keep requesting!! This request was made by hotgoretzka

He's flirting with you!...

I had been walking around the paddock because I was going to see my dear boyfriend Marcus Armstrong racing today. I wanted him to win this race so bad because he deserves it so much.

I was walking back to the ART Grand Prix garage, however on my way back I saw Mick Schumacher. He walked towards me and then stopped when he was besides me.

"Hi beautiful" He said, greeting me with a smile.

"Hey Mick, how's everything going?" I asked him, just to be polite.

"Everything's amazing darling, I'm hoping to win this next race." He said, I knew he was capable of winning, Prema had a great car and also he was a really good driver.

We were walking and we reached the garage, but I decided to keep talking to Mick since Marcus was nowhere to be seen.

"Good luck with that, I bet you'll do great" I said and smiled at him.

"Thanks gorgeous" He said, then grabbed a strand of my hair and placed it behind my ear. This made me unconsciously blush a little.

Marcus appeared out of nowhere and told Mick to leave. He was being a bit harsh and rude to him which wasn't something I liked much. He then grabbed my hand and guided me to his driver's room.

"Marcus chill babe, what's gotten to you?" I asked, noticing that he was indeed frustrated and quite annoyed or so it seemed that way.

"What's gotten to me? More like what's up with you and Mick?" He asked. a bit aggressive.

"He's just a friend, and we were just talking about the race and stuff. It really wasn't too deep babe." I told him, trying to reassure that this really was nothing.

"The way he put your hair behind your ear and he was talking to you was everything but friendly and you should know that" He said, probably a bit jealous.

"Marcus don't be like this, he was just being friendly and nothing more. He really is a sweet guy I don't think he was being anything more than friendly babe." I told him.

"Do you really not see it?" He asked me.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked back.

"Y/n he's flirting with you and you're just not seeing it." He said to me.

To say I was shocked was probably an understatement. I really didn't think Mick was flirting with me, he probably took everything that I said the wrong way which wasn't my intention at all. I just wanted to be friendly and polite and he was probably trying to get me to like him as more than friends. And don't get me wrong Mick can be quite the catch, but I love Marcus so much and I would never think of changing him for any other driver or just guy in general.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't know he was flirting with me. He just seemed to be a little bit nicer than normal but I didn't want you to get jealous or anything in between those terms babe. I love you so so much." I said, and then kissed him.

"I love you too gorgeous, and don't worry about him... as long as I know you love me no one will ever take you away from me." He said

"I'm all yours pretty boy, no need to worry about other guys." I reassured once again.

He kissed me softly on the lips, and I kissed back immediately. We started making out and I melted into the kiss, I loved the feeling of his lips on mine. When he was a bit jealous he also got dominant which just made the moment even hotter.

I pulled away and smiled at him, after that we just relaxed in his drivers room. When the race started I was so excited and obviously after some good encouragement of knowing I will forever be his... Marcus won the race.