Frederik Vesti - 34

A/N
Hey leute! Hope everyone is doing great :) I really don't have much to say on this author's note so this was a request made by LilyHeseltine123 I hope you like it <3

My champion...

It was the final race of the Formula 3 2021 season and I knew that it was going to be a very important one for my boyfriend Frederik. He was on top of the leaderboard and it was obvious that he was a fan favorite to win the championship this year but this race could make it or break it. He was under a lot of pressure but I was super sure that he would do amazing.

The race was almost over and the race for P1 was very tight, I was unsure if Frederik would win the race, but if he didn't the championship wouldn't go to him and that would be disappointing for him and I was sure of that.

It was the last lap and Fred had someone managed to make a small gap between him and the driver in P2, and he ended up wining the race!

I was so proud of the guy I love the most and I was sure that he was also proud of what he had accomplished tonight. Winning the championship was meaningful and also very helpful to get into Formula 2 which was the feeder series before Formula 1.

The podium happened and Fred looked super happy, he had a smile that I was pretty sure no one on this world could wipe away on this specific moment since it was just so important for him.

He came down and celebrated with his team, they were all so excited and I knew that the celebrations would last all night since this also meant that the team had won the constructors championship.

He was finally done for a few minutes with all the celebrations and interviews and that's when he came to me. I smiled at him and he ran towards me and hugged me like if I was going to disappear.

"I'm so proud of you" I whispered to his ear.

"Thanks love" he said and then kissed my lips softly. I kissed back and deepened the kiss a little, I knew that he would probably be rewarded tonight because of how great today had been for him.

I knew that one of the things he was waiting for the most was for a Formula 2 seat and I was totally sure that he would get it because of the fantastic season he had had.

Fred went back to the team and celebrated some more, I took some pictures of him with the team which turned out super cool.

I decided to post one of them on my social media accounts and captioned it "My champion" the comments of people started to flood in and they all thought it was really cute how I was always supporting Frederik through the good and the bad times.

Once again we were finally alone in his motor home and I really thought now was the time to express to my boyfriend how proud I was of him and everything he had accomplished. And that's what I did.

"I know this will probably seem a bit cliche or something that many have already told you but I'm extremely proud of you and I'm so happy I get to call my boyfriend such a talented man like you that is determined to win it all and actually accomplishes it. You have no idea how happy it made me feel to see you on the podium with the widest smile ever, it really is heart warming. Once again congratulations for this my love, I believe you deserve the championship more than anybody else, you rock." I said to him.

He smiled at me and instead of saying something back he pulled me towards his chest and wrapped his arms around my waist. He looked deeply into my eyes and planted a soft kiss to my lips.

He finally spoke up after all the small affectionate gestures we had shared: "I love you so much, thank you y/n for being my biggest supporter. I wouldn't have been able to do this without you." He replied.

"I love you more." I mentioned.