Oscar Piastri - 140

A/N
It's almost the weekend!! I'm excited, though I won't update much. I hope y'all have a great one though :) This was a request made by LilyHeseltine123 I hope you like it! <3

You don't have to go through this alone...

I really had never thought that a pregnancy could be so complicated until it happened to me. I had had a ton of different symptoms that made me to a certain extent unable to get up and enjoy my time pregnant.

I knew that I was almost alone on this since my boyfriend Oscar Piastri was traveling or really busy for most parts of the year. Him being a Formula 2 driver didn't help out situation more because I knew that he wouldn't be around.

However., even when we had planned to have the baby around the time the little one inside my womb was supposed to be born I didn't expect things to get bad.

First I had been diagnosed with an infection in my womb that caused the pregnancy to become a high risk one and for me to have to stay at home a longer time, resting as well.

I really didn't like the idea of being alone so I would try to make my friends come over every now and then so I wouldn't be one hundred percent by myself.

I knew Oscar wanted to be here but at the same time because of his job he couldn't making his intentions unclear. He was here today but was leaving tomorrow again something that I was starting to get used to.

"Hey love, how are you feeling?" Oscar asked trying to look over me as much as he could today.

"I'm not feeling great, I feel like I want to throw up." Follow up act I rushed out of bed into the bathroom and threw up the breakfast I had taken a few hours prior to this moment.

Oscar rubbed my back while I finished throwing up everything that was in my body. As I was done I started to feel incredibly sick, and kind of weak. It wasn't the first time that I had been feeling this way but it was for sure one of the worst feelings I had ever experienced.

I laid back down and sighed, I had always loved the idea of having my own children but this feeling wasn't something that I wished someone would have to go through.

"I really feel so bad for you, I see you're not fine" Oscar mentioned the obvious.

"I know but I'll have to live through it for the next 6 months. You know I will be suffering a little bit it will be worth it, however being alone doesn't help my situation at all." I expressed.

"You know you don't have to go through this alone, you need people around you to help you cope and get through the pregnancy without problems." Oscar commented.

I sighed. "And how am I supposed to "not go through this alone" when you're not around? when half of the time I've to just think about how I'll manage without you here and you being the father of our unborn child but never being able to properly count on you." I replied.

"I'm sorry about that y/n, I really wish I could be here every day because I should. I wish I could be here but my job doesn't help our situation much either. I want to help but I need to work to help us manage financially." Oscar said quite frustrated.

"It doesn't even seem like it! You never call to see how I'm doing... you're only here once a month and only care when you're with me here but all the other time it's me by myself. This baby is both of us, yours as much as it is mine, and I understand that you can't be here all the time but make your words relate with your actions for goddess gracious." I stated more disappointed than mad.

He sighed as I believe that he realized how I was the one stating the truth. "I guess you are right, I'm not here all the time but if I really wanted I could always find ways to be here for you. I promise that I will try to be here a lot more, you deserve this and so does out unborn child." Oscar promised.

That made my heart full with joy, it also meant that he really means it and really wants to be by my side through the whole thing. "That's great. It really makes me happy to hear that." I replied with a wide smile.

"I will forever try to give my all for my family, today tomorrow and forever." He said as he placed my hand on my growing stomach.