George Russell - 191

A/N
3 parts and book one is done!! Hopefully I'll be finishing it tonight :)) Book 2 has many new kinds of requests I hope y'all like! This was a request made by WHIFF99  I hope you like it <3

Woah! Easy... I got you...

Laying in a hospital bed after a crash that I thought hadn't been as bad as people tell me is really frustrating because I can't do anything and everyone around me thinks they can just take care of me like if I were a baby just because I was hospitalized.

I wanted to leave and get back to practice, karting, my road car, anything that had a relation to driving. My boyfriend George Russell had been with me today all day in the hospital since there was no Formula 1 race this weekend.

I was tired of not being able to get up and everyone telling me to rest. "I want to get up!" I exclaimed and George looked at me like if I was out of my mind just by thinking or saying that.

"Have you seen yourself? You broke your knee darling, you need to rest and will be able to get out of the bed soon. Just stay there until the medics tell you that you can get up and start walking with crutches." George explained and suggested I stayed where I was.

I sighed because I knew that he was right. I was stubborn so I started to think of a way to get out of bed without George telling me to stay still and not try to get up.

I really couldn't think of anything to manage and get up and leave this place. I wanted to go back home and try to get back to my normal life or trying to do what I love again.

I made the decision to get up myself and just walk out the door. I sat up and got to the edge of the bed, I quickly tried to get up but I couldn't even carry my own weight with the cast that I had on.

I almost fell when I tried to move but thankfully George caught me before I made it to the floor. "Woah! darling, easy there, why did you try to get up love?" George asked. "You know you can't get up like that when you're casted and they told you that you shouldn't get out of bed." George told me.

"I know! But.." George cut me off. "If you knew darling you wouldn't have tried. Tell me the truth, why did you try to get up?" George asked me.

I sighed. "I actually tried to get up because I wanted to leave! I don't want to stay here anymore. Please get me out of here!" I whined.

"Darling you need to rest, I promise you will get to leave as soon as possible but not just yet. When the doctors tell you that you're discharged we will go back home." George promised me.

"Do you promise that we will be able to leave? And that as soon as they tell you we get out of here?" I questioned.

"I will do that for sure, you don't have to worry about that my love." George promised once again.

"Thank you so much, also as soon as we get me out of here we will go karting and have a lot of fun." I suggested.

"Yes, but now you need to sleep so you can be back into your one hundred percent potential and we can actually race and have so much fun together." George said we would do.

"Yesss, good night babe, I love you so so much." I said as I pulled him to me to kiss him.

"Good night love, i love you more." He replied in between kisses. And I finally fell asleep.