Frederik Vesti - 172

A/N
I swear tiredness and lack of motivation to exist is all I've been feeling this week it's ridiculous! This was a request made by LilyHeseltine123 I hope you enjoy it <3

WARNING: NSFW! Don't read if you don't feel comfortable with this type of content!

No panties baby girl?...

I had had to accompany my boyfriend Frederik Vesti to one of those galas in which awards are given to the drivers who have had an impact whether it is; rookie of the year, most influential person, world champion, every driver had to attend even when they weren't winning much.

I didn't like these kind of events because I found them extremely boring and I had other things to do. However, I'm a very supportive girlfriend and I wanted to be there for Frederik when he received an award for something.

It was around midnight when the even was finally over and it was time to go. I was tired but also wanted to give Fred a good night congratulation in the bed tonight.

We got into the car and I played some music, Fred's hand laid on my thigh and rubbed it softly. His hand started going up my leg as we made our way back home.

He was going to start teasing me and I was aware of that he was going to notice that I wasn't wearing any underwear. It wasn't meant to be something sexual but because the underwear line would be very noticeable with the dress I was wearing.

Fred smirked. "No panties baby girl?" He questioned.

We stopped at a stop light and Fred looked at me, I could see his pupils were dilated and that the thoughts going through his brain were probably all dirty and had to do with lust and love.

"Drive faster because you're already turning me on." I commented.

Fred sped up but he kept his hand on my inner thigh and every now and then he rubbed my sex slightly making it seem an innocent touch but I was aware that my boyfriend was teasing me and knew that it did get me going.

We got to our apartment and when we were in the elevator I pulled Frederik for a kiss, we started making out and I was tugging at his hair. All I wanted was to feel all kinds of pleasure because of him.

Fred somehow managed to open the door of our apartment when we were still making out. He laid me down on the couch and I knew that we weren't making it to our bedroom, everything would happen here.

Fred unzipped my dress and pulled it down, I was quickly naked and I didn't like how Fred was still fully clothed. I undid his tie and took his suit jacket and button down shirt.

I ran my hands down his chiseled abs taking a moment to appreciate how good looking my boyfriend was, his whole body was a work of art that made me wet by just seeing it.

He unbuttoned his trousers and briefs and started kissing me again. I could see he was rock hard and that we wouldn't foreplay too much because of how turned on he was as well.

"So naughty of you to not be wearing any underwear darling." Fred said in between kisses to my neck.

I sighed in response as he went down and gave my breasts attention: sucking on my nipples, tugging softly every once in a while, and touching them.

I loved when he would try to make me almost reach my release by only touching me but tonight I really didn't feel like getting teased so much since I was already an ocean down there. I was dripping wet with anticipation to have Frederik inside me. I felt his member rub my entrance and even when the touch was so light I moaned because of how sensitive my skin had turned.

"Are you ready?" Frederik questioned.

I just nodded unable to reply, and honestly I just didn't want to say a word just living the moment.

He inserted his erection into my sex with one firm thrust that had me almost screaming his name. I was tighter than normal and I was sure Fred noticed because he let out a manly groan of pure pleasure.

After a few minutes of penetration, I decided that I wanted to ride him. I let go of him for a moment and turned us over so I was on top. I went down onto him and the change of position felt even better.

I placed my hands on his chest and started moving my hips up and down, and in circles, alternating the movements to make the moment even more enjoyable.

I was a moaning mess and Fred would let out a few curse words or encouraging words of how good I felt to him. We finally both released and I collapsed on Fred's chest, panting.

I was so tired so I just fell asleep moments after without saying much more after we had both finished since it was around 2am.