Frederik Vesti - 162, 163

A/N
Back in online school and I'm so tired pls this is awful!! I hope y'all have a good week tho :) This was requested by LilyHeseltine123 I hope you love it <3

WARNING: NSFW, don't read ahead if you don't feel comfortable with this type of content.

Were you just touching yourself?...
Show me how you like to be touched?...

It was the day before Frederik's return from one of the Formula 3 races and I was really sexually frustrated and I didn't want to wait any more time to please myself or to wait for Frederik to come back and help me out.

I went to our room and opened my nightstand to look for some sex toys that I had for days in which Fred wasn't around since I didn't feel like my fingers weren't enough to get off.

I got a plug and a vibrator that I was going to use for my own pleasure. I took my clothes off and let my underwear off, then I laid down on my bed and turned on the vibrator that I knew I was going to use.

The small toy started buzzing and it was at the lowest level of power. I ran it down my nipples and I felt them harden under the touch of the toy.

I felt my underwear moisten by the touch, I was so desperate that that tender touch that wasn't even that strong made me feel so turned on. I moved the vibrator down to my underwear and I moaned lightly.

That feeling of stimulation felt so good and I couldn't stop imagining that the one between my legs was Fred. I called his name knowing that he wouldn't be there but then to my surprise he called my name. "Hey love, are you enjoying yourself?" Fred asked, which was something that I didn't expect since he was supposed to get here until tomorrow.

I couldn't respond because of how much pleasure I was feeling. His hand made its way between my legs and he turned the vibratory off, which resulted in me whining because I was starting to get close to my very necessary release.

"Were you just touching yourself, without me here?" He asked dominantly.

"I did because I thought you weren't coming back until tomorrow and I really couldn't hold my sexual urge until then." I mentioned.

"Hm, that's something I didn't expect but I will now help you feel even better since I'm here, keep in mind that I will be using the toys you selected to my own liking darling." Frederik said in a huskier tone, which made me shudder.

I just allowed him to take over but I was aware that he wasn't going to use his member to please me but try in different ways like we would like to try.

"You know what, before I take over, take that vibrator and show me how you like to be touched. I want to see in which places you feel even more stimulated because of a stupid plastic toy." Fred commented on the sex toys.

As I started pleasing myself, placing the vibe against my clit making me moan in pleasure, and as I moved it in circles. Fred went and got a bottle of lube which he used for the plug that he inserted into my butthole while I pleased myself with the small vibrator.

The feeling intensified as Fred inserted both the vibrator and plug into the respective holes and I felt as full as ever, it was amazing I never thought that such an amount of pleasure could be found because of some sex toys.

Not long after I orgasmed and moments later squirted in the bed, it was a really new feeling to me since I had never felt this much pleasure in my life. I knew it was something Frederik had had in mind since a few weeks ago he had mentioned it but I never thought that it would feel that good.

I was laying in the bed panting and my legs still shaking from the intense release that I had had not even 5 minutes ago. "I'm guessing you like that a lot darling because you left the bed soaked with your juices which don't get me wrong is one of the hottest things I have ever witnessed." Frederik said about the recent couple of events.

"We should try that some time soon again." I suggested.

"Oh darling, I have many ideas that will make you feel even better than that. I just didn't expect to fulfill one of those ideas tonight but I'm glad we did." Fred said