Frederik Vesti - 191

A/N
Thoughts on today's qualifying? I thought it was good for Checo!!! Hope to see a good race up front this weekend!! This was requested by LilyHeseltine123  I hope you enjoy it! <3

Woah easy! I got you...

It is the first time I will be going to a Formula 1 race with Paddock Passes. I have been saving up for a while now to make that dream happen, I really want to meet my favorite drivers.

I'm also attending the Formula 3 race that is before the Formula 1 race.

I drove to the Silverstone track and once I arrived I entered and walked around in complete awe. I didn't expect the paddock would be this cool, it was such an impressive sight I would never be able to get over.

I met a couple of drivers as I walked by like Lando Norris, Charles Leclerc and George Russell. I saw some others around but could talk to them since they seemed in a rush.

I was looking down to my phone when I felt myself crash into something quite hard and almost lose balance because I wasn't looking ahead.

A guy caught me and said. "Easy there darling, I got you." A very young looking said. I blush lightly because we wouldn't be in such situation if it wasn't because I hadn't been paying attention at all.

"I'm so sorry, I should've looked ahead." I said and got out of his grip, and it was then that I took notice into the fact that he was wearing a racing overall low into his waist. I didn't recognize the driver so he probably wasn't from Formula 1.

I took in his image, he was a gorgeous looking guy, his eyes were light and I could possibly get lost in them. I had no clue if he was around my age but I knew for a fact that he was attractive.

He smiled at me. "Don't worry about it, it's not a problem to have someone crash into me if she's as beautiful as you." The guy complimented me.

His comment made me blush hard and I smiled. It got my self esteem quite up. "You think I'm pretty?" I asked stuttering slightly.

"You're more than just pretty, probably the most gorgeous girl I've seen around here." He admitted.

"That's so sweet of you, but I'm sure that's not true. There's so many models around every now and then around here I bet you could hang out with them. You're a driver right?" I questioned.

"Yes I am. Also how rude of me, where are my manners? I'm Frederik, Frederik Vesti the Formula 3 driver for ART Grand Prix." He presented himself charmingly.

"You got a name that won't be hard to remember, and with that face I don't think I'll ever forget you." I thought. Fred chuckled. Turns out I said it out loud which was quite embarrassing.

"I'm y/n, a college student that loves to see cars racing in weird circles all over the world." I commented cheekily.

"I'm glad you like to see cars race, because I'm a racing driver and you would probably like to see me race." He said.

"Oh, I totally am, I came here to watch Formula 1 but bought tickets to watch Formula 3 today too. And now I guess I know who I'll be supporting during the race." I commented cheekily.

"I'm hoping that's me, because I will win the race today." Frederik mentioned confidently.

"Hm, I might be the one supporting you, and I do hope you win... win for me." I said without an intention for him to take it seriously.

"I'll take that as a challenge, and now I have to go. The race will start soon and I have to be in parc ferme." Frederik said apologetically since he couldn't stay to talk much longer.

"Good luck Fred!" I said and made my way to my place.

As Frederik had said, he won the Feature race today, I was so happy for him, he seemed nice and I knew that he deserved that win a lot.

Later that afternoon, we celebrated his podium together and watched the Formula 1 race. As I cheered for McLaren, he was supporting Mercedes as he said he would be in the team one day.