Dan Ticktum - 9

Hola friends! I hope everything is going great for y'all, Go read my friends LilyHeseltine123 and lostincallum stories for more really amazing f1 imagines and one shot content!! This was a request made by JKay2011

Is that my shirt that you're wearing?

I had just arrived to my boyfriend's house and I didn't really know where he was. We were thinking about moving in together but not just yet, I did have a key to his apartment which was nice for me.

I decided to get comfortable so, I got into the shower and relaxed as the water fell down my body. As I finished my shower I got a towel and dried myself. I noticed that I had forgotten to bring a shirt from my house so I just took one from Dan's closet. The shirt fit huge on me but it was the best I could do. I was wearing shorts but it didn't seem like it because of how big the shirt was on my smaller body.

I went and made some dinner for myself, and after eating I went to Dan's room and laid on the king size bed in that was in the middle of the room. I turned the tv on and scrolled through Netflix to see if I could find something nice to watch. I decided to binge Friends for the millionth time since the show came out.

A few minutes later I started dozing off to sleep when I was woken by the sound of the door opening which meant that Dan was finally home after a long time of being working and practicing in the simulator.

I didn't feel like getting out of the bed since it was extremely comfortable and I just didn't want to move. Dan called my name so I just told him that I was in his room.

He walked in to the room wearing his team shirt and some jeans, I smiled at him as I was actually very happy to see him. "Hey love, how have you been?" He asked me.

"I'm alright, quite tired actually, how was your day?" I asked him back.

"I had a lot to do in the office, it wasn't fun but it was very tiring." As he said that he went to lay on the bed besides me and then he wrapped his arms around my body. He kissed my forehead and then my nose and lips, he could be super sweet sometimes.

I started getting bored and then decided to get up after a little bit of time, I started to get up but Dan pulled me back down to his chest.

"Don't get up yet, you seemed to be very comfortable." He said and then decided to spoon me.

"I just want to get up, maybe come with me to the living room and we can watch a movie there." I said and got up. He stayed in bed but watched my every move.

I squatted down to get a blanket that was on the floor. "Is that my shirt that you're wearing?" He asked me. I giggled softly, and looked at him.

"I'm wearing your shirt, I forgot to bring one myself. I hope you don't mind it." I told him

Dan just smiled at me. "I think it even looks better on you than it did on me." He got up and guided me to the fully body mirror that was placed on his closet. "You really do look so good in my shirt, you look cute and hot at the same time really just perfect." He said as he kissed my temple softly.

I loved when he was a softie, and at the same time it was only a side he showed with me. I turned around and hugged him, and placed my head on his chest because of the height difference.

He then picked me up and took me to the living room, I wrapped my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall. We just stayed laying on the couch watching random stuff on TV and also cuddled. I don't remember anything after because I quickly dozed off in Dan's arms.