Charles Leclerc - 200

A/N
Busy week back in school... tomorrow finally friday and race weekend y'all :)) Also sorry if this is shorter than normal :/ This was requested by Brazowa_Alpaka I hope you like it :)

Come to bed... I don't want to sleep alone...

The wait was finally over and my boyfriend Charles Leclerc, the Formula 1 Driver for Scuderia Ferrari was back home after the 2020 had concluded. I was excited to have him back home because it meant that we would have some time to spend together and that it would make up for the time in which he hadn't been around in Monaco and just with me in general.

Well that's what I had thought all this time. He finally arrived after a few hours and I was excited to greet him and have a great time together once again.

The door opened to reveal Charles also known as the love of my life. My whole world brightened up when I saw him and we hugged. I felt safe and warm in his embrace, I didn't want to let go but I knew I would eventually have to do so. I pulled back a few moments later and placed a chaste kiss on his soft lips.

"How was the trip?" I asked him.

"So tiring! And after all this time away from home all I want to do is sleep for like 2 days and eventually wake up and just relax here." Charles admitted.

I didn't want that though, I wanted us to have fun and spend every second that I had with Charles productively, I wanted to cherish every possible moment. "Are you being for real? I wanted to go out with you tonight babe." I commented a little if frustrated but not entirely mad because I knew I needed to be understanding with him.

"Y/n, I'm sorry mon amour but I can't stay awake with you. I really need to rest, I promise we can go out tomorrow or something like that. Right now all I can think about is you, me, our bed, and tons of cuddles from you." Charles explained and promised something that I hoped weren't only empty words.

"Okay, go rest then. I will be doing some work out here while you sleep." I said.

Charles pouted cutely at me. "Come to bed with me, I don't want to sleep alone, and as I already mentioned, or so I believe I said I wanted cuddles from the cutest, and most loving girlfriend ever so you." Charles demanded cutely.

I smiled at him. "I will go with you, don't worry about that. I missed you too much to just let you even take a nap alone." I admitted frankly.

"aghast actually so cute of you darling, now let's go to bed before I fall asleep standing up." Charles prevented.

We went to our room and laid down in the bed. Charles wrapped his arms around me into a warm embrace. I relaxed into his touch and closed my eyes.

I wasn't really tired so I just relaxed there in the bed for a while, I knew Charles did need his good hours of sleep.

I ended up drifting off to sleep around an hour later because I had not much more to do.