Frederik Vesti - 1

A/N
As promised I will try to write as much as possible, and I wanted to let y'all know that I have finished the new prompt list for book 2! So with that being said expect it soon!! I still got some requests to go but I will make them soon :)) This was requested by LilyHeseltine123  I hope you enjoy it <3

Warning: Possible trigger; mention of insecurities and anxiety....

It will always be you...

Insecure, that's all I can describe myself as. It has never been easy when I start overthinking every single part of my body and start comparing myself to all of the other gorgeous girls out there.

I have no idea how I ended up dating someone, let alone Frederik Vesti the Formula 3 driver for Art Grand Prix. However, that's besides the actual point of my thoughts.

It has never been easy to be so insecure about myself, but when I think about how many pretty girls Fred is around in the daily it all gets worse.

I keep comparing over and over my physical appearance to the ones of those girls who he takes pictures with or is seen on the paddock with. I know that I should trust him and that he is obviously dating me because he loves me. But, I can't help get even more insecure and think about him leaving me.

Frederik was aware that I was very insecure about myself but it had never come to the point that I had done something that could possibly be harmful for myself.

However, a few days ago I had the idea of trying to change myself to be like all those other girls maybe that way I would feel as insecure as I do now and would think that I was good enough for my boyfriend.

I started off by doing a full face make up that made me look very different since I tended to keep my face all natural with no makeup on. Then I proceeded to choose clothes out of my confort zone which seemed like the ones girls wear, they showed off my curves and didn't really make me feel pretty.

I wasn't comfortable with looking at myself, I started feeling my anxiety kicking in. I wasn't okay with what I was doing since I didn't feel any better and it just make my insecurities even stronger than before.

I started hyperventilating and crying, I was alone and overthinking once again. My attacks had never been this strong and I was unable to control what was happening.

Thankfully Frederik had just come back home, he walked into our room and noticed what was happening. He immediately walked over to me, knelt down besides me and try to talk to me. I couldn't hear anything my mind was blocked and all I could hear was my erratic breathing.

I thought there was no way I could calm down and that nothing was getting any better. Frederik's hands caressed my cheeks softly, there was clear concern on his expression, which I didn't like seeing.

I concentrated on his eyes, those turquoise orbs that reflected so many emotions. My breathing calmed down a little and I could now hear Frederik's voice counting and telling me to concentrate on his calm voice. It did help a lot since he showed that I shouldn't be calm myself and I was starting to come back to my senses.

Once the attack was over, Frederik wrapped his arms around me. "Is everything okay? Why did you have an anxiety attack?" Frederik asked concerned.

"I was just overthinking and it all went out of hand." I replied not really getting into detail, I was a little bit embarrassed and didn't want to really tell why it had happened.

"What were you thinking about darling? You know I need to know to try and help you for your own good." He explained to me.

"I just, I wanted to look like all those girls that you're around, they're so much prettier than me and I just started to get insecure about myself and how you might change me for one of those model looking girls because I don't look like that nor have their confidence." I expressed almost tearing up again at the thought of not having him with me anymore.

"You know that I love you for who you are and your personality even when you're one of the prettiest and most amazing girls I've ever laid my eyes on right?" He asked, and commented.

His remark made me blush slightly since he always made me feel like I was a queen and the only girl on his eyes. I didn't really replied anything, but he spoke up again.

"You know no one will every change the way I feel about you, no matter how good looking they are, you're the girl of my eyes and the one made for me. It will always be you, and no one on this whole world can change that my love." He reassured making me get butterflies to my stomach.