Robert Shwartzman - 144

A/N
Hola Amigos! How's everyone doing? Remember to keep requesting and check out my other stories :) This was requested by hotgoretzka I hope you like it:)

I really am surrounded by idiots...

It was a normal day for me, when Robert called me to go karting with him and some of the other guys that were apart of the Ferrari Driver Academy. I knew that I was probably going to be the only girl with them, but I wanted to be with them and have some fun since I also loved driving. 

I agreed and got ready to meet him at the karting circuit. I got my gloves just becuase I knew that my hands would hurt if, I didn't bring them. 

When I arrived, the boys were already waiting for me. Robert hadn't told me who was coming but, when I saw them I realised that: Callum, Marcus, Dino, and Arthur were there. I was excited to hang out with them because they're really cool guys.

"Hey guys." I said. All of them greeted me happily because I had finally arrived, yes, I was late but it was because Robert told me out of the blue. 

"Let's get to it then, I'm here to win against you boys." I stated confidently. 

"Oh you're going down, y/n" Robert said. All of the other boys were saying that it was going to be them that were going to win. I had started a whole competition that I had no idea if I was ggoing to be able to win. 

We all got our helmets on, and then headed to the karts and strapped in. We were ready to race and I knew I had a possibility to win, though the boys were good it was a real thing that I was also good driving even when I didn't do it professionally. 

After a couple of races that I had won we were done for the day and headed to a restaurant to get food because we were all hungry. Once we arrived everyone sat down and ordered food. One of the conversations that started to make me think about the fact that my dear friends were absolute idiots. 

"Do you think y/n that it is a good idea to put pineapple on pizza?" Marcus asked, which I thought was a really dumb question. 

"I really don't think it's a good idea to put pineapple on pizza honestly. It is a total disgrace to italian cuisine if you put pineapple on a pizza, plus it tastes horrible." I mentioned. 

I saw how Marcus felt offended because of how I had mentioned that pineapple doesn't belong on pizza, which is totally true! 

"Don't get butt hurt about y/n's opinion. You know it really doesn't go there and also you're just dumb so her opinion is totally right." Robert said as he chuchkled. Marcus glared at him and I just giggled. 

Robert and Marcus started fighting over the idea of pineapple on pizza. Callum was filming them while laughing at their stupidity.

"God, I really am surrounded by idiots who just fight over the dumbest things." I said out loud. 

All the boys who were sitting at the table with me suddenly stopped talking and looked at me. They all glared and I held my hands up in surrender while lauhging at their reaction. 

"We're not idiots" Robert said, "we just like to make up fights about everything and nothing. Plus we are very intelligent and know what we're arguing about." He said dramatically. 

"Damn Rob, you really are a drama queen, calm down bro." I said while laughing at him. 

"Yes dumbass, don't give y/n a reason to call us idiots." Callum said while he rolled his eyes. 

I was just there laughing at everything that had happened and almost running out of air. We just finished with our conversations and just had some more fun. 

A/N Sorry this is short and not great, but I didn't really know what to write on this prompt so yeah sorry! I hope y'all enjoyed it anyways.