Lance Stroll - 188, 195

A/N
Hey everyone!! Please remember to vote and share also to request on this story and ready There You Are. This was a request made by LilyHeseltine123  I hope you love it :)

Warning: NSFW content, don't read ahead if you don't feel comfortable with this type of content!

If you raise your hand a little higher, you'll notice I'm not wearing any panties
I hope I can give you everything one day

It was my Wedding day, Lance and I had finally got married after four years of being together. I was extremely excited because I knew that tonight was going to be fantastic since we were staying at the Four Seasons hotel tonight here in Monaco and tomorrow morning we would leave for our honeymoon in Bali.

The reception was almost over, but Lance and I wanted to go away to be alone for a minute. We went to a garden that was near the place the reception was being held, and sat down on a bench in front of a fountain. We stayed silent as Lance had his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"You know, I've been thinking about something all day..." Lance said out of the blue.

I looked at him a bit worriedly not knowing really what he was going to say. Was he having any regrets? "Is everything alright babe?" I asked him.

"Everything's more than perfect honestly, I just hope I can give you everything one day." He expressed.

His words shocked you a little because to you he was already giving you everything you could ever ask for and even more if you wished for it. "To me you're already giving me the world, and Im so glad I'm now your wife because now you're my everything." I told him.

He smiled widely "Speaking of you being my wife... I can't wait for tonight." He said as he placed his hand on my leg and moving it up and down softly, signaling he wanted me. I closed my legs because I felt myself starting to get super hot and bothered.

I smirked remembering I wasn't wearing any underwear. If you raise your hand a little higher, you'll notice I'm not wearing any panties." I whispered seductively in his ear.

I felt Lance's hand move a little bit higher on my leg and then his hand made its way to my clit rubbing circles on it, stimulating me. I threw my head back in pleasure knowing no one would see or hear us here.

"Hm, not wearing any panties just makes the situation ten times hotter for tonight." He said with anticipation

"Then let's just leave already" I suggested. Lance nodded in agreement since honestly we were getting bored of the party and I was dripping wet with anticipation to have him in me.

We made our way to the suite that was previously reserved for this moment, and as soon as we opened the door I felt Lance's lips on mine.

The kiss was passionate, filled with love and need. He guided me towards the bed and laid me down. "Let me make you feel good babe." He said.

His hands were all over my body as he kissed me. Our clothes were off quickly revealing a sexy white one piece lingerie set. Lance's lustful eyes tried to take everything in, I knew I looked fantastic and seeing how Lance stared at me made me feel even hotter.

He took the set off and left me completely naked, which invited him to kiss all over my body, and he did. He went down from my jawline to my breasts giving them all the attention I was craving badly. His lips felt magical because of how sensitive the skin he was kissing and licking felt.

I was moaning softly which only invited Lance to keep going. His lips went down from my breasts to my stomach and finally to the place in most need of stimulation. He spread my legs and placed them over his shoulders. He started eating me out, licking all the right places, he was working magic on my sex which just made me get closer and closer to my orgasm by the second.

I was a moaning mess, and I knew that this wasn't even the best part. Lance inserted two fingers inside me making me squeal because of the sudden change of stimulation. My body felt like it was on fire, and it was an amazing feeling. He thrusted his fingers and curled them inside me every now and then making the feeling of pleasure even more noticeable.

I was about to reach a very powerful release when Lance fully stopped all kinds on stimulation on my body. I whimpered at the lack of touch when I heard the familiar noise of a condom wrapper being opened.

My body shuddered with anticipation. Lance placed himself against my entrance, and in one swift motion he slowly thrusted into me making me feel every inch of him in me. He felt so good, and as his pace started to become faster and his thrusts even more powerful all that could be heard were our moans, groans and the skins slapping against each other.

I was having the most amazing sex of my life, I was yet again super close to my orgasm. "Let go, gorgeous" Lance instructed me as his thumb put pressure on my clit while he was still trusting into me. The overstimulation was enough for me to reach my high and I squirted all over the bed. It was one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had, and it left me breathless.

Lance also orgasmed right after me, and collapsed beside me. We cuddled for the rest of the night and I fell asleep quickly after because I was extremely tired because of the moment I had just encountered.