Daniel Ricciardo - 162

A/N
I think I won't ever upload as much as I've been doing recently ever again, like I won't have this much time in a long time. This was a request made by I hope you like it :)

WARNING: NSFW, don't read ahead if you don't feel comfortable with this type of content

Were you just touching yourself?...

It was around 7pm when I had finally arrived home after a long day of work here in Monaco. I unlocked the door to my apartment, which I shared with my boyfriend Daniel Ricciardo.

I called his name to see if he was around but he wasn't in the living room nor the kitchen. I was going to go into our room when I heard manly groans and moans coming from the room.

The worst thoughts started going through my brain, was Daniel cheating on me? Was he sleeping with another girl in our shared apartment? I was cut off my thought when I heard his voice but what impressed me was that he was almost screaming my name. It wasn't something with some random girl he had met.

I slowly opened the door and saw my boyfriend. He was standing up in front of the bed, macbook in the bed, him stark naked and his hand on his erect shaft.

His body was glistening with a mixture of sweat and possible lube. I tried to focus on what he was looking at on his computer, when I managed to make out the image it was my instagram account. He was getting off to my posted pictures, that's on having a faithful boyfriend.

My eyes were fixated on his body, how his breath was heavy and how his hand switched pace every now and then to make the sensation more pleasurable.

His head was thrown back in pleasure and his eyes were closed so he hadn't noticed yet that I was watching him masturbate to my bikini pictures on instagram.

I was starting to get turned on by the sight of my boyfriend stroking his long cock. It was so hot to see him do that to himself imagining that it was me who was doing that to him, sucking him off, or well that's what I thought he was thinking about.

Moments later Daniel's body tensed up and jets of sticky white cum had come out of him meaning that he had finished his solo session.

Some of his cum got all over his stomach and the bed cover, and I was aware that I would have to wash that but I didn't really mind it much.

I heard Daniel mumble under his breath "Fuck I got it all over the covers" which made me giggle lightly.

Daniel's head immediately snapped towards the sound of my voice and when he noticed that I was standing right behind the door he walked over to me and fully opened the door.

"How much did you see of that?" Daniel asked me.

"Hello to you too babe, and the real question here is; were you just touching yourself?" I question as I raised my eyebrow.

"Maybe, that's what I asked how much did you see?" He repeated.

"I saw everything basically, probably the only thing that I missed was you pulling your pants down." I explained.

I saw him blush lightly and his reaction made me giggle softly. "Why didn't you stop me?" Daniel questioned once again.

"It was honestly enjoyable to see you pleasuring yourself and it was even starting to get me turned on. You know hearing your groans and grunts, how you thought of me while doing so was really hot." I expressed.

"So you liked the show I put up for you?" Daniel asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I totally did, you're already extremely attractive now imagine coming home to you jacking off naked to pictures of me, and your heavy breathing it really is quite a treat." I told him truthfully.

"Then maybe you'll have to catch me more often, stop me and continue my sexual session with my cock inside of you. I believe that would be also quite fun." Daniel suggested.

I agreed to the idea and blushed. I knew that he wasn't joking about something like this and that maybe next time things would get even steamier than today.