Max Verstappen - 105

A/N
To all my American readers, I hope y'all are safe :) Please keep requesting, because I love writing all the requests :)
This was requested by cosmicless

You look too hot when you're jealous...

Today was going to be my first time hanging out with my boyfriend Max Verstappen on the paddock during a race weekend. It was also going to be the first time I was cheering on him from the RedBull garage, and as his girlfriend. I was really excited for that because I really liked the idea of him on that Formula 1 car, winning a race and me watching live.

It was Thursday which meant it was press day, Max would have to do a lot of interviews and all that time he would spend in the interviews I would use it to look around and maybe learn a little bit more about the track and the Red Bull team in general. As I was coming back from a track walk I saw this guy that looked not over 22 years old and was wearing an Alfa Romeo shirt. He seemed like an interesting person who shouldn't really be near the Red Bull garage.

I walked over to him, he looked at me a bit confused, probably wondering who I was because I had never been here before. "Hey, I'm y/n and it's my first time around the paddock." I said. "Oh hi, I'm Callum Ilott a reserve driver for Ferrari. I'm here quite often" He said and chuckled. "Oh! I didn't know that, but it's actually quite cool." I smiled at him. "Do you want me to show you around? I kind of know my way around here quite well." He asked me. "Yeah sure! I think it would be quite nice really." I accepted.

We started walking around and just showed me all the garages, without coming in because we just weren't aloud there. We went on a track walked and ran around in some parts of it, it was really a time we were enjoying a lot. He walked back with me to the RedBull garage, and Max was already waiting for me. Callum and I lost track of time, it was just so much fun. However, he didn't seem really amused when I came back smiling a lot with another guy. I said goodbye to Callum and we hugged like friends.

"Hey babe!" I exclaimed happily. "Hi" He replied coldly. "Is everything okay? Did someone ask you a question you didn't like today?" I asked. "No, everything's fine." He said basically ignoring me. "Max, I know you're not fine, what's wrong?" I asked again. "I said everything's okay y/n!" He explained, frustrated. He walked away and I just let him be. I didn't want to make him more mad but I didn't understand what was up with him. I sighed and just sat outside his driver's room, waiting for him to calm down and trying not to cry because he had never been like this without me having a real reason.

Minutes passed, and he just didn't come out. I knocked on the door "Max, please open the door" I pleaded. I just wanted to be with my boyfriend happy. "Go away y/n! Or even better go with that Test Driver!" He screamed through the door.

After he said that realization hit me, he was very much jealous of Callum. I didn't see Callum as nothing more than a good friend and very nice guy who wanted to show me around the paddock. He was super jealous, and he was going off on me. I laughed at his reaction. "Max open the door babe, I can explain Callum is just a friend there's no need to be jealous." I told him, sincerely. "I'm not jealous
y/n!" He said, coldly. "Then open the goddam door." I demanded. Seconds later Max opened the door, his hair was messy and he looked very frustrated. I closed the door after coming in. "Listen to me, don't speak, just hear me out." I told him. He nodded and stayed quiet. "Callum is just a friend Max, I don't feel anything for him... I came here for you, I want to be with you." I said. He sat down again. "I just don't like the idea of you with another guy, you're MINE and that's the way it should be." He said. I chuckled, sat down on his lap, and looked at him. "Jealous much are we? Honestly you look too hot when you're jealous" I said, kissing down his neck, softly. "Really?" He smirked and let me do my thing. "You do, handsome" I said. "You know, we really can't do this here." He said, even when his voice was already huskier and quite hard.

I knew after that little moment we had in his driver's room, that jealous Max was very hot and maybe I should make him jealous more often. I didn't understand how he felt, but right after it was just very hot.