Frederik Vesti - 162

A/N
Late night writing is superior!! This was a request made by LilyHeseltine123  I hope you like it :)

Were you just touching yourself?...

It was one of the last races before the Formula 3 season ended which was a bummer for all of us. I had finished checking some paper work after the race and was on my way to my boyfriend's motor home. He is Frederik Vesti the Formula 3 driver so he was supposed to have one.

I was right in front of the door when I heard his deep groans, I was scared that he had brought another girl with him after the race. I didn't hear female moans though, could he be alone? Was he masturbating?

I slowly opened the door and closed it behind me trying not to make much noise and so anyone else would see what was possibly going on inside of that room. Was his team used to hearing him? I was aware he wasn't being too careful on being quiet.

I looked up and the sight in front of me was something I'd never witnessed before but was extremely attractive. My boyfriend was standing in the middle of the room, his head was thrown back in pleasure, his eyes closed, mouth slightly opened, his right hand was slowly stroking his shaft, and the left one was just hanging, his racing overalls hanging lowly almost into his ass so he would have access to his member.

I had never expected to see my boyfriend like this, but there was no denying the fact that even I was slightly turned on by the sight in front of me. His abs were on full display and quite sweaty but he wouldn't touch them.

I didn't know if I was supposed to say something to make Fred realize that I was here or if I should wait for him to finish his solo session as it should be, by himself.

I however, thought it would be a great idea to help him finish but not without asking the obvious first. I cleared my throat and Fred's eyes snapped open and he looked into my direction trying to hide his clear erection which had been on full display seconds ago.

Fred relaxed when he noticed it was just me and blush lightly because he had been caught red handed getting himself off, if he needed I could've stopped working and come help him. "Were you just touching yourself?" I asked even though I already knew the answer to the question.

"Yes I was, and by the looks of it, my little show got you hot and bothered as well, your nipples look so hard from here darling." Frederik commented with a smirk.

"Do you want me to help you finished what you started a few minutes ago?" I asked.

He nodded and I took that as my call to kneel in front of him. I stroke his member from the shaft to the tip and I could see Fred was already enjoying my tender touch.

I teasingly licked the pre cum of the tip that was starting to leak and I heard him groan lowly. He was looking at my every move, and the one time we made eye contact I took his cock into my mouth, I bat my eyelashes innocently and I felt his member twitch inside my mouth.

I knew he wouldn't last too long because he had already been feeling pleasure before I even started and I knew he was sensitive from him jacking off.

I put some pressure into his ball sack and with that he ejaculated into my mouth. I gladly swallowed and stood up after finishing.

Frederik cleaned himself up. "Thanks for that gorgeous, If i'm getting treats like that one I might want to get caught by you more often." Fred said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes "I was quite surprised to see you doing that in this room since it's so close to your garage, is your team used to hearing you?" I asked.

"Was I that loud?" He asked back.

"Slightly but i don't think anyone else heard you." I replied.

We chilled for a bit until we had to leave the track and head back to the hotel. It was a good day and quite surprising.