Mick Schumacher - 168

A/N
Hey everyone! I hope y'all have a great week :) Please remember to keep requesting and check out my other books!! This was requested by JKay2011  I hope you like it!

Warning: NSFW please don't read if you don't feel comfortable with this type of content :)

Phone sex sounds appealing when you're away...

It has always been nice to have a boyfriend who you could see whenever you felt like it however, that isn't my case. My boyfriend Mick and I have been together for a few months now but since he's a Formula 1 driver he isn't around that much, and we do long distance since he's traveling for a huge part of the year.

He was away on a trip to Belgium for the Belgian Grand Prix, and I stayed behind because I had some work projects to do. I had no idea what to do since he was away, mostly because when he was around it is a lot of fun and sometimes even really hot because of everything that we could get done on a night after a date.

I started to think about what we had done last time Mick was around, we had had sex in the living room right after he had finished working out. I had thought about how hot he had looked sweating, and flexing his muscles.

I started getting hot and bothered over the thought of Mick on his work out attire and him just looking insanely hot. I had no idea what to do to when I was feeling this way but Mick wasn't around so we could have sex.

A thought came to mind to get my needs down, I would touch myself and give myself pleasure without Mick. As I started taking my clothes off, I got a call from my dear boyfriend Mick.

I picked up the call extremely hot and bothered; "Hey gorgeous, how are you?" He asked right after he heard my voice.

"Hi handsome, I'm doing alright though I'm super hot and bothered right now." I admitted quickly.

"Oh really darling? How hot are you feeling right now?" He asked with a huskier voice than normal.

His voice made my underwear get really wetter than they already were. "I'm so horny, and need you so bad but you're extremely far away." I said.

"That was really hot, however I know a couple of ways in which I could make you feel better, maybe we could have phone sex." Mick suggested.

"Phone sex sounds appealing when you're far away, plus it's nice to try new things every now and then." I mentioned.

"I'm totally down for that love, so first of all tell me what do you want me to do to you. Think about everything you would want me to do to you if I was right besides you or on top of you." Mick said in a husky voice.

I started imagining everything we had done in the past, how his hands ran all over my body, how he would kiss down my jaw to my neck and finally to my breasts leaving love bites all over. A soft moan escaped my lips just vividly thinking about it all, I brought my hands to my now hardening nipples and ran my fingers through them.

My breathing was inconsistent. "Imagine me thrusting my fingers in and out of you, curling them inside of you every now and then to make it feel even more pleasant, and how I kiss your lips to muffle the sounds that come out of your mouth because of the stimulation." Mick would tell me to help me imagine even more everything that could happen on a night with him around.

I brought my right hand down to the inside of my underwear pulling them down with my sweats, leaving me with full access to rub my fingers on my clitoris and then inserting them, and pulling them out in a rhythmic pace to make me feel pleasure even when I was doing it to myself.

I started moaning loudly, and through my phone I could hear Mick groaning every now and then probably because of the sexual noises that I was making. He kept giving instructions repeatedly to keep me doing things to myself and make the situation even more enjoyable for myself.

"Imagine how I kiss all over your body, how when I reach down to your underwear I start eating you out slowly licking and softly sucking into your clit, how the sexiest moans come out of your mouth as I overstimulate your sex leaving you begging for more." Mick instructed.

I tried to follow every instruction and thing he mentioned as best as I could, my imagination taking me places making the sensation even more pleasurable for myself. My mind wondered everything that could be done if he was around, I was getting closer by the second to finding my release. I was a moaning mess and I was pretty sure the neighbors could hear me, but in that specific moment nothing else matter aside from how good it all felt.

"Remember to let go when you're ready darling, take your time and please yourself." Mick said from the other side of the line as he also finished jacking off himself.

I heard a primal groan come from his throat as he finished which helped me reach my orgasm. Him reassuring that I would be able to finish and that I could take my time also made me feel better and not rush.

We were both left panting, trying to catch our breath as we finished our business. "That felt so good." I mentioned.

"It was totally amazing, something we should try to do more often while I'm far away from home." Mick stated agreeing with what I had said before. I was totally with this if he was helping me get to my orgasm which I had been thinking of having all day long.