Callum Ilott - 82

A/N
Hey everyone! Please keep requesting and read my other stories :) I hope you enjoy this one which was requested by jade2506  so let's get right into it...

I can't believe that you're here laying next to me...

It is hard to believe that you have met your idols or the people you admire the most in the world. It is an indescribable feeling that not everyone gets to go through.

The first time I met my now boyfriend Callum Ilott I had no idea how to react, I was completely shocked because I had admired him for so many years.

He is now a very famous Formula One driver and I made a fool of myself the time we met. The time went by and we did keep in touch because of some mutual friends. I don't remember how it happened but we somehow managed to get a lot closer than before which I guessed no one really expected.

I was cut off my thoughts by the voice of the one and only Callum. I was laying in our bed thinking while he was taking a shower, and now he was done with it. His hair was dripping wet, and some droplets even fell down to his chest and abdomen, which was uncovered and on full display. A towel ran low in his waist and oh god it was extremely hot.

"Snap out of it babe, maybe take a picture too... it will last longer," Callum said while laughing. I huffed and watched how he changed to a comfortable attire that consisted of a hoodie and some sweatpants.

He laid beside me and I cuddled against his chest. We sat in a comfortable silence that was broken by Callum not long after that. "You've been really thoughtful lately, is everything okay darling?" He asked me

I looked deeply into his eyes and smiled widely. "I've just been thinking about us," I said... not really giving away what was going through my mind. 

"You know you can talk to me about everything that is going through that pretty mind of yours, and that even if you're scared to talk about it I will wait for you to be ready." He said reassuringly. I really love how safe I could feel to express myself around Callum, no one else could see this side of me. 

"I just can't believe that you're here laying next to me it is really something incredible. A few months ago I was just a random girl who made a fool of herself right in front of one of the people she idolizes the most in this world, and now I'm your girlfriend, I'm here right beside you." I said. I wasn't the emotional type yet, for some reason today this hit me like a train wreck. 

Now Callum was the one who looked deep in thought. I sometimes wished that I could see what was going through that brain of his. "You know, when I first met you I found the situation so funny and I couldn't get you out of my mind the whole day. I won that same race thinking about you, and that smile that lit my whole world in a matter of seconds. I had no idea how someone could rock my world so intensely, you had me wrapped around my finger and after that day I made sure that someday you'd be mine." He said. 

There was a side of Callum that not many got to see either, and it was the side of him that was really sweet. I thought fondly of that side of him because he really was vulnerable... and at the moment so was I. 

I was on the verge of tears, but not because he had said something wrong but because his words had me mesmerized. I loved how he expressed himself about how much he cared about me and that the first time we met had been as remarkable for him as it had been for me. It really was an awkward and kind of uncomfortable situation for me, however, seeing how amusing it had been for him just made me even happier. 

Who would've thought that I'd end up dating Callum Ilott? Dreams do come true in the weirdest ways but also it can be amazing to see how anyone can end up with someone they looked up to.