Mick Schumacher - 200

A/N
Hey guys!! I hope y'all enjoy the recent requests and remember I'm still trying to update as much as possible! Please remember to check out my other stories :). This was requested by JKay2011
I hope you like it :)

Come to bed... I don't want to sleep alone...

It was quite late at night and Mick and I had been watching Netflix for the past four hours in the weekend off before a triple header in the Formula 1 season.

I knew Mick had to go to the Haas head quarters very early in the morning and it was around midnight which only meant that he would not want to get up early if we didn't go to sleep soon.

He was laying his head on my legs as we finished one more episode of Game of Thrones when Mick got up. "I'm going to bed now. I really need to get up early tomorrow." Mick mentioned.

"Good night handsome, I hope you sleep well." I said as I pulled him closer to my body to kiss him passionately.

"Are you really just letting me go to bed all by myself." Mick asked me.

"I'll be in bed later tonight, I want to watch a few episodes of friends and read a book, I promise I will sleep with you." I said and smiled at him.

"y/n come to bed with me gorgeous, i don't want to sleep alone" Mick insisted.

"I promise I'll be there in an hour, and you know you won't wake up alone because I also love cuddling with you while we sleep." I knew I was being persistent and that I could totally go sleep with him since I was also a bit tired, but I also wanted to do other things tonight while Mick slept.

"Well if you don't want to come to bed with me, then that will mean that I'm sleeping here with you" Mick said.

I didn't mind having him in the living room with me, so he laid his head on my legs once again and closed his eyes. I started running my hands through his hair and I felt Mick relax under my touch.

I watched a few more episodes of Friends knowing that I had to wait for tomorrow to keep watching Game of Thrones with Mick. I went through some work emails and then I started to feel quite tired.

I didn't know what to do since my boyfriend was still laying on top of me. It wasn't an uncomfortable position so I thought of the idea of us falling asleep in the living room together.

I grabbed a blanket that was laying in the other side of the couch and covered Mick and myself with it. I also grabbed one of the decorative pillows and laid my head on it.

It didn't take me too long to fall asleep right there since I had gotten extremely tired. As I had told Mick, he wouldn't sleep alone, I was going to be there always.

Another A/N
sorry if this is quite short, but there's certain prompts in which I can't really write too much because the idea I get is just not long enough! I promise I'll make some longer one shots soon! Bear with me please :)