Liam Lawson - 141

A/N
Hey everyone! Hope you're having a good week! Remember to keep requesting and check out my other story:) This was requested by why-are-you-here-  hope you like it :)

You came all the way from ___ to here just to see me?

I had been living in Milan almost all my life, I wasn't born here but I spent almost all of my childhood here making it simple for me to say that this was my hometown.

I had met my current boyfriend Liam though instagram. He had followed me on my socials (which I have quite the following on) and as we started talking we had an instant connection that was what helped us get together at the end of the day.

It hadn't been an easy journey from either of us since he wasn't around a lot because of the races and also because we didn't even live in the same city. We had been doing long distance relationship for now almost 6 months, which had probably been the most fun just because we would face time a lot and he made me feel special.

I was feeling pretty lonely mostly because I was unable to see my boyfriend. I knew that this weekend there would be a race in Barcelona that I could go watch and also just meet him there because I had somehow managed to get paddock passes from a contact I had.

We got everything planned and synced so I would be able to make it to Barcelona by the time the race was almost finished.

I made my way to the airport and then flew to Barcelona, Spain where I met with an engineer of Liam's team who would take me directly to the circuit to hopefully finish watching the race.

Liam was on P1 which meant that he was going to win most likely which only made this surprise even better.

When the race was finally over and Liam had won I headed to Parc Ferme to to see him and make the surprise right on the spot.

I watched as he walked out of his car and celebrated on top of it for a moment. He got out and ran over to the team. They were all extremely happy and excited on that first win of the season.

Liam finally saw me after a few minutes and he seemed surprised though, I couldn't really see his face because of the helmet that he was still wearing. He took his helmet off right on the spot and hugged me tightly, he was smiling widely and looking at me with so much love and admiration.

"Y/n love! what are you doing here?" Liam asked with a huge amount of surprise in his tone. He really seemed like he wanted me here which I was glad for, also he had just won a race which to him was one of the most important things for his racing career.

"I came here to see you, I missed you a lot and thought about meeting you here." I told him.

"You came all the way from Milan, to here just to see me?" He asked.

"I did, and I'm happy to be here to see you win one of your races." I reassured him.

He looked super happy, and he kissed my lips softly. I kissed back with as much passion knowing that the paparazzi were already taking pictures because of this really cute moment.

"Also I'm extremely proud of you, how cool is to say that your boyfriend is a race winner." I expressed with a lot of admiration.

He smiled even wider, we were both super happy and both of us knew that this would end up being a great weekend.

We celebrated when we went back to the garage and Liam and I went back to their drivers room and had a little moment to ourselves.

Afterwards we decided to go and spend some time in Barcelona, we looked around downtown area and just walked around and talked about everything that had happened since we had last seen each other.

"I'm super happy to be here! Like you have no idea how much I've missed you and how boring being in Milan without you has been." I said to him.

Liam stopped walking and held my hands. "You know you could've asked me to fly you out or just to call you even more often." He told me.

"I will for sure fly out more often because it's a lot of fun to watch you race and just get to new places to see you." I said to him.

"I'm glad you like it here, I love to have you around because you're my lucky charm love." He said to me as he wrapped his arms around me.

We finished walking and decided to go back to his hotel room to rest and probably look around more tomorrow.