Cheating

-with Louisa and Peedee-

Me: *walks around Peedee's house* *remembering random memories* *groans* *headache comes from random memories*

Peedee: you okay, sweetie? *wraps arms around Louisa's waist*

Me: *nods head slowly* yeah yeah... I think I need to take a walk to clear my head

Peedee: *pecks Louisa's face* okay *walks towards his room*

Me: *playfully* you already know I need to change!

Peedee: I know *playfully* I was just grabbing my phone. *walks out*

Me: *furrows eyebrows confused* who have you been texting this past week? *raised an eyebrow*

Peedee: my dad. He's been asking and asking about you-

Me: that's bull - we facetimed your dad last Thanksgiving!... are you trying to lie to me??

Peedee: *sighs* I'm sorry, but it's not really that important.

Me: I just wanna know who you're texting. It's not that I don't trust you, I'm just being curious

Peedee: it's Con- *eyes widen* .... Connor, yeah - I've been texting Connor.

Me: why did you hesitate to-

Peedee: didn't you need to go for a walk?? *walks towards the kitchen*

Me: *furrows eyebrows* *changed quickly* *grabs phone and earbuds* *looks around* *easily found a mask* *sets the mask on* *connects phone to earbuds* *walks out* *calls someone*

Sasha: *over the phone* .... hello?

Me: Sasha... Peedee might be cheating on me-

Peedee: *walks out* *on the phone* *thought Louisa would be lone gone by now* I know!... yeah, she doesn't expect a thing-

Sasha: *over the phone* oh shiiiiiit-

Me: I'll call you back *hangs up the phone*

Peedee: *eyes widen* *quietly* I'll call you back *hangs up the phone* h-hey, sweetie-

Me: *eyes get glossy* don't "hey, sweetie" me! *glaring at Peedee* I heard what you said. "She doesn't expect a thing"..... you're cheating on me.. aren't you?

Peedee: *sighs softly* okay yeah, I'm cheating-

Me: what in the actual fuck?! *shoved Peedee back*

Peedee: *eyes widen* only because of the fact that you're the same thing everyday!! I don't want to predict what's gonna happen. Love is unpredictable - not predictable!

*the weather decides it's time to rain*

Me: *groans* you're so stupid! You know what, I'm going on a walk. While I'm out, pack up whatever you can find that's mine *takes off Peedee's sweatshirt* you already know you have nothing at my house. So here's the only thing I have that's yours *drops sweatshirt to the ground* we're done *runs off*

-back at the lair-

Garnet: *adjusts visors* Donnie!

Donnie: *slowly trudged his way out of the lab* *walks towards Garnet* what's up??

Garnet: *smiles softly* would you like to see Louisa again?

Donnie: *eyes widen* b-but I'm not ready! Wait, did she say she wants to see me?! Oh my gosh, this is my moment!! Where's Steven?!? I gotta ask him to-

Garnet: change of plans... this is basically a different version of helmet life for her. She doesn't remember anyone here except her cousins. Though she also doesn't know they're here, I think she thinks they're just too busy with school work to text or call back.

Donnie: *gasps* *heart broke a little* why is it like helmet life?!

Garnet: she wanted it that way-

Donnie: *sighs softly* of course....

Steven: *runs out* Hazel's trying to tickle me!!! *runs without using his powers*

Hazel: *runs out of the dojo* *smirks playfully* don't think you'll run far for long! I used to do track!! *laughs* *chased after Steven*

Garnet: *chuckles softly* *waits for Steven*

Steven: *runs past Garnet*

Garnet: *picks up Steven* okay, quit being adorable for a second you two

Hazel: *stops quickly* *blinks* *smiles softly* *nods* okay.

Steven: *nods once* agreed.

Garnet: *sets Steven down* Steven, turn Donnie into a human. We're getting Louisa back

Haven: *gushed happily*

Steven: *snapped his fingers* *portal opens* *snapped fingers again* *still gushing*

Hazel: Donnie, this is all you. You know Louisa almost as well as me and Sam do...

Haven: *thumbs up* you got this!

Donnie: *nervously smiles* if you say so.... *walks through* *sticks head back into the lair* I'll text when we need to come back, okay?

Garnet & Haven: got it!

Donnie: *goes through*

*portal closed*

Me: *walking through neighborhood* *tears pouring from eyes* *listening to music* *sighs* why do I keep on getting my heart broken?? *trying to avoid home*

-with Donnie-

Donnie: *holds hands over head* *looks around* *noticed he's close to Louisa's house* *mumbles* hopefully the animals here remember me and won't try to bark or bite... *runs towards Louisa's house* *trying to get out of the rain quick* *knocks on Louisa's front door*

Christian: *looks out the window* *furrows eyebrows* Darwin?

Donnie: *furrows eyebrows* *mumbles* that's a new one- *regularly* actually it's Donnie. Is Louisa here??

Christian: no *closed window*

Donnie: *sarcastically* well, that's fun-

Christian: *opens the door* last I seen her she walked out the door to do school work next door. She's either there with her boyfriend right now, or she's on a walk *chuckles* *starts walking away* *was about to start gaming again*

Donnie: *softly gasps* she.. has a boyfriend?

Christian: *stops* *turns to face Donnie* yeah. I honestly thought you two were together when I first met you. Guess she moved on-

Donnie: *falls to his knees* *thinks things over*

Christian: *raised an eyebrow* you good?

Donnie: *remembers Louisa saying "and I won't ever love another guy the way I loved you."* *realization hits* you said she could be going for a walk? *looks up at Christian*

Christian: yeah, sometimes being inside becomes a bit too much for her, so she goes for a walk around the neighborhood.

Donnie: I'm gonna go look for her, if I don't find her, I'm coming back *rushed out the door*

Christian: *deadpans at Donnie* *sarcastically* yeah, it was great seeing you too, Darwin *walks towards his room to start gaming again*

-with Louisa-

Me: *sighs* maybe I should start trying to go home before I get sick or a family member notices me and wants to give me a ride home... *trudges home* *tears still streaming* *eyes are somehow not red* *many thoughts going through head* *groaning turns into screaming in frustration* *punched a tree* *scraped fingers* *continuing to punch tree* *drops to knees* it's probably me... *still listening to music* *turns it up* *slowly stands up* *continues walking towards home*

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood