April??

-fifteen minutes go by-

Raph: *over a hidden speaker* it's been fifteen minutes, now reveal yourselves!

Louisa #2: when did they do that Louisa??

Louisa #1: I don't know April, but I guess we just got found out-

Donnie: *grabs me and pulls me away from Tom and April* I finally got you back! *kisses me*

Me: *is taken by surprise, but a french kiss is started again*

Tom: as they eat eachothers faces, so..... how do you feel April?? *looks April in the eyes* I'm sorry, can you take the contacts out now?? I want to see your eyes.

April: *smiles and takes them out easily somehow* .... I think I feel the same Tom, that's why I came in here with Louisa, I definitely didn't come to see that *motions to Donnie and me still kissing*

Tom: *laughs* I can see that-

April: *grabs Tom hand with a blush* well.... whaddaya say, should we give us a try?? *finally looks Tom in the eyes*

Tom: *felt entranced by how her eyes looked, staring into his soul* s-sure!

Mikey and Jasmine: *over the hidden speaker* finally!

Donnisa: kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

April: you know you guys are ruining the-

Tom: *begins to kiss April*

April: *eyes shoot wide open, but closes them as she kisses back*

*timer goes off around the room*

Me: well, that's the end of that! *snaps fingers and everything is back to normal for the lab* now let's go and get some pizza Don Don! .... that and try to get this sharpie off of my forehead.

Tom: *snickers*

*a light started to form around April, she lifted up into the air and slowly transforms to her normal self*

Dezzy: what's with the special effects??

Raph: I know right!

Me: who knew that we would see it happen this way-

Donnie and Leo: see what??

Hazel: I feel like it's obvious, it's like a Disney princess type of deal, she's turning back to normal-

*the light shows a form, it goes back and forth between April and Louisa, but stops at Louisa*

Sam and Casey: yeah, but was that supposed to happen- *share a look* that's weird-

Tom: what's happening Louisa?! *pulls me close to him as he glares into my eyes*

Me: I-I don't know! She's supposed to be changing back-

April: *slowly floats back to the ground* *light fades...... still looks like me and gets close to falling*

Tom: April! *runs over to her and catches her before she falls* talk to me!

Leo: let's get her to the lab, maybe this is something we can fix without having to use whatever voodoo magic Louisa has!

*the group carries April, who still looks like Louisa, into the lab and sets her down on the desk*

Donnie: okay, everyone but Louisa leave-

Hazel: wait why everyone but- nevermind, let's go guys!

Everyone but me and Tom: *walks out and the door closes*

Tom: I-I'm not leaving her!

Me: *looks down, not knowing what to do*