Dimension Differences (part 1)

-back at the lair-

Me: Steven, what was so serious that we had to leave in front of people?-

Donneeza (Donnie & Weeza): *sees DDD* *eyes widen* what the shell happened while we were gone?!

DDM (Different Dimension Me): well, I pointed out that there's different dimensions of us to Donnie- *smells the air* is that chocolate jellybean pizza?! *looks around the room* *sees Sam eating it* okay, that's new *jumps next to Sam* *takes a slice*

Leo: *gags* I think I'm gonna be sick!

Raph: *chuckles at Leo's reaction* *is secretly disgusted by DDM*

Steven: they said they wanted to wait to explain what's happening. We've been waiting ten minutes for you two!!

Hazel: yeah, and it's weird. These two act just like you... but different.

DDD (Different Dimension Donnie): well, like honeybee said-

Donnie: wait, you call Louisa "honeybee" too?!? *smiles big*

DDD: yeah! Because-

Donnie's: she's as sweet as honey, but can sting like a bee! *chuckle*

Louisa's: *blush* *nervously laugh* *my tail sways a bit*

DDM: woah, wait *takes another bite of pizza* you have a tail??

Me: oh, yeah!... I got mutated after a fight with Donnie-

DDD: *glares at Donnie* you had a FIGHT with Louisa?! Okay, hold me back *goes to tackle Donnie*

Leo & Raph: *hold DDD back*

Donnie: hey, we're one of the best couples here!! And there's no such thing as couples who don't fight!!

Master Splinter: *noticed the similarities of DDM and Sam* Donatello-

Donnie's: *freeze* *stand straight* *look at Master Splinter* hai, Sensei.

Master Splinter: okay, I am setting rules right now. Different Dimension Donnie and Louisa are known by their full names. The ones from this dimension will be known by their nicknames... understood?!

Me, Donnie, Donatello & Louisa: hai, Sensei! *slightly bow*

Garnet: *adjusts her visors* let me answer this question for you, Yoshi. Yes, that is what happened-

Peedee: *finally sits up* *groans* what happened??

Steven: you fainted after seeing a different version of Donnie and Louisa.

Peedee: oh yeah... *looks up* *sees two of each now* oh my gosh... Steven, this is freaky!

Tom: yo, guys!! I'm back- *sees both Donnisa's* what did I miss??

Master Splinter: *is angered by Garnet's answer* *glares at Donatello* you did not get Louisa pregnant!!

Donisa (Donatello & Louisa): *share a look* *nervously laugh*

Donnie: wait a second... you two had se-

Louisa: woah, woah.... why are you saying this in front of Steven and Peedee?? *motions to them*... oh, and Hazel-

Donatello: yeah, speaking of the humans here... who are the girl on the couch and the girl by the boy with the poofy hair??

Donnie: Mikey already had the talk-

Me: yeah.. he had that talk a long time ago. Steven's been in this friend group long enough to even say these words. While Peedee... is just quiet and doesn't protest with the way we act.