Babysitting- (Part 4)

*my phone goes off with a notification and my music starts to softly play*

Me: no! *dives for phone*

Donnie: Louisa! What the shell are you doing?! *picks me up*

Me: trying to turn my music off- *I Think About You: By Austin Moon comes on* *dark blush* no! Wait.... there's a dare.

Donnie: *ignores me for the time being* *listens to the song*

Austin: last summer we met
We started as friends
I can't tell you how it all happened
Then autumn it came
We were never the same
Those nights, everything felt like magic
And I wonder if you missed me, too
If you don't is one thing that I wish you knew
I think about you every morning when I open my eyes
I think about you every evenin when I turn out the lights
I think about you every moment, every day of my life!
You're on my mind all the time, it's true~
I think about you, you you, you you~(x2)
Donnie: *had flashbacks of our moments together* *tears up* *pulls me in for a soft kiss*

Me: *is surprised* *but kissed back*

Donnisa: *start passionately kissing* *jump scared as my phone starts ringing*

Me: *groans* how I got reception for that call, I will never know *checks to see who it is* it's just Steven, I texted him a minute ago-

Donnie: wait, why??? *tilts head confused*

Me: I already told you, wait hold on *picks up phone* yeah, I'm here.... sorry, I just didn't know I was gonna get a dare, so Imma need you to do something for me.... wait WHAT did you just say?!...... *gasps* oh no..... they were so great together though! *sighs* ... yeah, I guess. But just snap you fingers to bring Jasmine and Dezzy to the end of the court we're at. Give them these instructions. "Go down to the end of the court, then to the house on the left and knock on the door" okay??.... thanks Steve-man, you're the best! *hangs up*

Donnie: *is looking at me confused* what was that about??

Me: were you listening to a thing I- *hears my music playing* ..... okay, what cheesy ass mess was my phone playing? *turns music off*

Donnie: I don't know what it was called.... but it made me think of how we got together. *smiles softly*

Me: *blushes* *nervously laughs* okay.... maybe we should go out there. Jasmine and Dezzy wanted to play Monopoly with us.

Donnie: really??? The one time we get to be alone and they have to come??

Me: yeah, sorry Don Don. *pecks his lips* maybe next time. *walks out*

Donnie: *sighs* .... *walks after me*

*a knock erupts through the house... I know who's at the front door*

Milly: who is it??

Me: it could be my friends, they wanted to come over and play Monopoly.

Jack: you invited people over??

Donnie: it kind of wasn't her choice. Once she told them she was babysitting, they realized they were in the neighborhood, and said they're coming over.

Claire: .... so there's gonna be a game night??

-after setting the game up-

Jasmine: ooo~ We should do this in pairs!!!

Dezzy: but there's seven of us?

Me: we'll just let one person be alone.... watch, I'll go first *grabs a piece of paper* *writes names down* *makes names into strips of paper* *puts paper in a bowl* *shuffles the paper around* *grabs a paper* I got Claire!