Seven minutes in heavenn (part 2)

Me: before anything goes any further..... Leo I got a question.... well it wasn't really my idea to ask, but do you have a crush on anyone that isn't Karai?

Leo: *blushing, shakes head and glares at me* who even told you about Karai?!

Phae: did he just blush?

Sam and Raph: I think so!

Mikey: who is it? Tell us, tell us, tell us!

Donnie: *rolls his eyes* this is gonna go horribly.....

April: you said it *tries to lean on Donnie, but he moved which made her fall*

Me: *laughs a little* Leo answer the question!

Casey: yeah! Unless you're-

Leo: don't finish that sentence!

Everyone but Leo, Donnie, and Daede: chicken!

Leo: fine! Yes.... I think so? It just kinda started recentl-

Raph: is it Weeza?

Me: *facepalms* he wouldn't like me, he hates me, he can barely look me in the eye without glaring at me! *looks at Leo* right?

Leo: *glares at me* not in a million years! *face softens* it's someone else.... *thinks of a girl in the room*

Daede: which two are going in first?

Me and Sam: rock paper scissors, whoever loses goes in first!

*the girls all did rock paper scissors, almost everyone chose paper..... except me, who chose rock*

Phae: Louisa and Leo goes in first.....

Gauge: *somehow pushed both of us in* good luck guys, I'm starting the seven minutes on my phone! *walks away*

-in the closet-

Leo: you had to choose rock!

Me: excuse me for thinking!

Leo: were you really though??

Me: *a tear goes down my face, but the closet is too dark to see it* well at least I don't judge a person before I even got to know them! You don't even have to hate me, I do that enough on my own!

Leo: *surprised* w-what??

Me: I didn't stutter, you can keep hating on me, you'd just be joining the club!

Leo: ....... I'm sorry

Me: wait, what?

Leo: I'm sorry, I just don't wanna lose my brother, you're showing Donnie all of this stuff, and taking him away from home. What if he doesn't wanna come back? I'd be the worst bro ever....

Me: I'm just letting him visit! He's not gonna be able to stay forever, also he wouldn't choose me over family *hugs Leo*

Leo: *hugs back* Sam

Me: what? *gets out of the hug* did you say Sam?

Leo: that's who I'm starting to like, even though I literally just met her, I realized I was jealous when she was bonding with Raph....

Me: well imagine being in my shoes! I have three different crushes, two out of the three know, and they're outside of this room right now. One of them even broke my heart!

Leo: sheesh! Well I think-

Casey: *opens the door* aw man! I wanted to catch you two!

Me: catch us doing what? The only thing we really did was talk and hug for like a quarter of a minute!